Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifestyle sports or Elverys Sports

Options
  • 28-12-2015 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anybody have any discount codes for Elverys Sports or Lifestyle sports?

Also is it possible to use One4All voucher cards online on the Elverys or Lifestyle sports websites??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

If you're a 3 customer, you can get a 20% discount code for elverys from the 3plus app.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

I would like a code too please if anyone has one....want to buy a treadmill.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hairydog

elv3plus24 is the code to use for Elverys, 20% discount

hairydog wrote: »
    elv3plus24 is the code to use for Elverys, 20% discount

Thanks.... I don't seem to be able to get it to work for a treadmill, probably does not apply to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

It should work, here's the t&c's
    Offer Details

3Plus customers get an exclusive 20% off Elverys full priced purchases in all stores and online, all day, every day!

Elverys Sports have 55 stores across the country so you can get everything you want from fitness & footwear to the vital gear you need to support your team, whatever the sport.

All you have to do is redeem the code, go in store and show your code or enter it online at www.elverys.ie and you can walk away with 20% off the latest must-have sports gear

• Advertisement

It should work, here's the t&c's
    Offer Details

3Plus customers get an exclusive 20% off Elverys full priced purchases in all stores and online, all day, every day!

Elverys Sports have 55 stores across the country so you can get everything you want from fitness & footwear to the vital gear you need to support your team, whatever the sport.

All you have to do is redeem the code, go in store and show your code or enter it online at www.elverys.ie and you can walk away with 20% off the latest must-have sports gear

Hi thanks for that, I tried it again on a non mobile site and it worked to a point , it acknowledge it, but it say no discount on sale items, which is total crap, they just say the treadmill I am after is 'on sale' at €550 reduced from €1000 which in actual fact they have bumped it up by €50 since September !, it's not 'on sale' at the moment, it's the same price just with a 'sale' tag attached to it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭66_Lad

I tried to use the elv3plus24 code in conjunction with a gift card I have for Elverys to purchase an item today. This is not a sale item and the 20% discount was applied as was the gift card code - however I still have 6 EUR to pay on the item and no matter how many times I try, the website will not allow me to enter paypay or credit card details. I have used my mobile device, laptop and work PC and Chrome, IE9 & IE10 browsers and get the same issue - the discount/gift card are applied and when I select "Confirm & Pay" or "Checkout with Paypal", the timer goes around for a few mins and then just stops and no payment page is loaded.

I have asked the Facebook support staff and they have just told me the issue is isolated to me as plently of online transactions have gone through today - I wonder if its related to using both a voucher & gift card as its definitely website related.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

66_Lad wrote: »
    I tried to use the elv3plus24 code in conjunction with a gift card I have for Elverys to purchase an item today. This is not a sale item and the 20% discount was applied as was the gift card code - however I still have 6 EUR to pay on the item and no matter how many times I try, the website will not allow me to enter paypay or credit card details. I have used my mobile device, laptop and work PC and Chrome, IE9 & IE10 browsers and get the same issue - the discount/gift card are applied and when I select "Confirm & Pay" or "Checkout with Paypal", the timer goes around for a few mins and then just stops and no payment page is loaded.

I have asked the Facebook support staff and they have just told me the issue is isolated to me as plently of online transactions have gone through today - I wonder if its related to using both a voucher & gift card as its definitely website related.

my son tried numerous times, and same issue as you, so it's not unique to you (last night) he persevered, and by about the 20th time he succeeded, (very annoying) so it's their issue btw we were using discount code for 20% only (no gift card)

Advertisement