Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge / Top End Smartphone

Options
  • 28-12-2015 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Need to replace my Galaxy S4 and have to buy a sim free phone as I'm moving abroad. Galaxy S6 edge is top of the list, but if people think there are better alternatives (not Iphone) please feel free to suggest.

Where is the best place to get a bargain on smart phones? With the S6, I'd want the 64GB version at least and budget is €500 - €600.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 williek74

One plus one or the new one plus two smartphone would be well worth a look.
    May need to apply for a an invite on their website or had certain days that you could purchase as they had a limited supply that's the way the old phone was purchased.
    Gets great reviews take a look on YouTube plus search Google etc
    Known as the flagship killer?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I bought the note 4 on Amazon.fr for 490 and I'm delighted with it. I know not the most recent phone on the market but couldn't afford the new note 5 and didnt like the s6 edge (personal preference though)

Advertisement