Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal or Worchester Gas Boiler?

Options
  • 28-12-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

My 20 year old Potterton boiler died on Christmas Eve. Need to replace it. Based on various reviews it seems that Worcester (by Bosch) are very good and reliable gas boilers. However, my gas technician is recommending an Ideal Logic instead. He agrees Worcester are good but seems reluctant to install one.

I would be interested to get other people's views on this please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Katzi wrote: »
    My 20 year old Potterton boiler died on Christmas Eve. Need to replace it. Based on various reviews it seems that Worcester (by Bosch) are very good and reliable gas boilers. However, my gas technician is recommending an Ideal Logic instead. He agrees Worcester are good but seems reluctant to install one.

I would be interested to get other people's views on this please.

Worcester bosch no doubt. Stick to your guns on that one .
    Yes you will pay more on the short term but long term you will pay less.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Katzi

Thank you for this encouragement. You are reassuring me that my gut feeling is right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

I have a Viesmann myself great boiler worth considering OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Your 2 ends of the scale there.

One is basic midrange. Other is top of the premium.

But are reliable but Worcester every time

Advertisement