Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recent Floods and Fracking

• 28-12-2015 2:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

I think anyone who supports Fracking in light of recent events and the dangers of water contamination needs their heads examined.

I am not one to give a toss about political issues, but Fracking gives me the creeps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭libelula

ClovenHoof wrote: »
    I think anyone who supports Fracking in light of recent events and the dangers of water contamination needs their heads examined.

I am not one to give a toss about political issues, but Fracking gives me the creeps.

Recent events?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭lanos

so fracking causes rain ? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ClovenHoof

Ah here comes the Civil Servants who are paid to pretend water contamination doesn't happen and Fracking is great for the Polar Bears...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Unbelievable the stuff people come up with......

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Not getting the connection between rain and fracking.

• Advertisement

What the frack you getting at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Azalea

Ah here comes the Civil Servants who are paid to pretend water contamination doesn't happen and Fracking is great for the Polar Bears...
    You do realise how much of a lunatic your constant "civil servant" shyte makes you look, don't you? Yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Yup, anyone who disagrees with an opinion of mine on the internet is clearly a paid shill.

Yup, anyone who disagrees with an opinion of mine on the internet is clearly a paid shill.
    You should see this person's threads - always about civil servants and one time accusing mods of being civil servants. It's hilarious stuff. To be that obsessed with a group of ordinary people - it's just bizarre. Perhaps the OP applied for the civil service (as they could happily have done so - the OP is just an ordinary human being like all who applied for the civil service) and didn't make the cut?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

F racking causes it to rain and anyone who disagrees is a government employee......CT forum in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭lertsnim

That kind of defence makes your opinions invalid to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

I see two weeks ago you want to ban civil servants from drinking and have them breathalysed every day.?????

I'm out, you must be bored this morning or you have overdosed on selection boxes. But I'm not wasting any more energy on this thread

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭libelula

LOL

I only wish I had a civil service job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yipee, Do I become a civil servant just because I don't oppose fracking and think your links in the OP are crazy?

Yipee, Do I become a civil servant just because I don't oppose fracking and think your links in the OP are crazy?
    I know, it's great - pension and job security for life sorted on the basis of your answers to this thread. Cheers OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Move along now; stop disturbing the nice people going about their business...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Is the flood water not full of ****? (a bit like your thread).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

wj55z.jpg

Bah, screw you AH and not allowing imbedding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Is the point of this thread... fracking causes water contamination, flooding spreads water all about the place, therefore fracking in a country increasingly prone to flooding is a bad idea?

Something like that?

Not sure about the civil servants bit. Kinda lost there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Is the point of this thread... fracking causes water contamination, flooding spreads water all about the place, therefore fracking in a country increasingly prone to flooding is a bad idea?

Something like that?

Not sure about the civil servants bit. Kinda lost there.

More oil=more global warming=more rain,I think.
    Lost on the civil servants bit also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Corpus Twisty

The fracking rain is getting on my hoop alright. It must be waay cooler to live somewhere sunny like florida. This kip is always wet, cold and damp. Garden centers must be dying on their holes - who'd want to be out in a garden? It'd be washed away in hours anyway. Or anything outdoors? Even the cars are melting in the rain. People wonder why Irish people drink. What else is there to do ffs? It's always raining. If you're not into swimming or badmington, you're fecked.

Advertisement