If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE55JU6800 price?

Options
  • 28-12-2015 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Can you give me a best price on a SAMSUNG UE55JU6800? 
    How many remote controls come with it and does it have two tuners?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Can you give me a best price on a SAMSUNG UE55JU6800? 
    How many remote controls come with it and does it have two tuners?
    Hi Liamogogain.

The 55JU6800 is currently priced at £899.00 (Ex delivery) or 1279.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201548-ue55ju6800.aspx?swapstore=1

As far as I can tell with the manual it comes with one remote, manual does not state the models that come with the stock remote. I don't have one here to open a check so I would need to double check tomorrow.

It also has twin tuners on-board. Allow to record one channel while watching another.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Liamogogain

Thanks for getting back to me Kenny. I wanted to clarify if it came with the Smart remote that is shown on Youtube videos.
    Also can you confirm that this model qualifies for the six months free Netflix promotion?

Thanks for getting back to me Kenny. I wanted to clarify if it came with the Smart remote that is shown on Youtube videos.
    Also can you confirm that this model qualifies for the six months free Netflix promotion?
    Hi Liamogogain.

I have check inside the box as we do now have two here unopened which just arrived in with us.
    There is no smart remote in the box of the 55JU6800, only the standard remote. I have opened both the boxes at this end.

There is an app you cant get for your phone or tablet which maybe of help to you.

The 55JU6800 does include the 6 months netflix Ultra HD free.

Thanks Kenny, can you confirm what the two tuners are. are they twin HD terrestial freeview hd ?

Thanks Kenny, can you confirm what the two tuners are. are they twin HD terrestial freeview hd ?
    Hi Liamogogain.

It is indeed twin HD terrestial freeview HD.

Listed on the Samung website:
    • Digital Broadcasting
      DVB-T2 / C
    • CI/CI+/2CI+
      CI+ (1.3)
    • Analog Tuner
      Yes
    • MHP / MHEG / HbbTV / ACAP / GINGA / OHTV
      MHEG 5

• Advertisement

Do you have this model back in warehouse amd what price?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Do you have this model back in warehouse amd what price?
    We're currently out of stock of this one, both locally and at warehouse, although more stock is due in to warehouse around middle of next week. Will keep you posted

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.