If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE48JU6400

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

Sorry folks, had a change of mind on the tv already, would you have the Samsung UE55JU6800 in Belfast?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sorry folks, had a change of mind on the tv already, would you have the Samsung UE55JU6800 in Belfast?
    Hi Vestanpance.

The Samsung 55JU6800 is currently priced at 1279.99 Euro (Inc Delivery) and is a cracking TV.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201548-ue55ju6800.aspx

On the amps the Onkyo or the Yamaha would be may choices.
    If Atmos is not that important I would lean towards the RXV679. I use the older 673 at home and it runs my Bronze 6 5.1 pack with no issues.

I hope this is of help.

Any further questions please let me know.

Thanks Kenny,

Changed my mind on the receiver, I'm not looking at the Denon AVRX2200W, would you have this and the 6800 in stock in Belfast and the price for both in Gbp?

Thanks.

Thanks Kenny,

Changed my mind on the receiver, I'm not looking at the Denon AVRX2200W, would you have this and the 6800 in stock in Belfast and the price for both in Gbp?

Thanks.
    Hi Vestanpance.

The Denon is top class with 5 stars in What hifi and product of the year. Currently down to £379.00 in our sale and in stock in Belfast.

The 55JU6800 is also in stock and currently priced at £899.00 with free 6 year guarantee.

If you are looking to call to day I could possibly put a order up you to collect as I have only 2 of the TV's left.

Any questions drop me a post.

Thanks Kenny,

Unfortunately time is against me now getting up there today. I'll be up tomorrow morning, could you reserve the 6800 and the denon receiver. Do you need me to send a pm with any details, if so let me know. Also, what time do you open?

One final thing, I've not been to the store before, where do you recommend for parking, I'm struggling to lift anything heavier than a bag of sugar at the minute so close parking would help.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny,

Unfortunately time is against me now getting up there today. I'll be up tomorrow morning, could you reserve the 6800 and the denon receiver. Do you need me to send a pm with any details, if so let me know. Also, what time do you open?

One final thing, I've not been to the store before, where do you recommend for parking, I'm struggling to lift anything heavier than a bag of sugar at the minute so close parking would help.
    Hi Vestanpance.

PM sent.

Hi Vestanpance.

PM sent.

Thanks Kenny, I've just sent you a reply.

Hi Vestanpance.

PM sent.

Thanks Kenny, I've just sent you a reply.
    Another one for you Vestanpance.

Thanks Kenny, I've sent a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Hey Kenny,

I've got someone looking for my TV, it's a Samsung UE48H6400. I paid 630 for it I think.

Have you got something similar for a similar price?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hey Kenny,

I've got someone looking for my TV, it's a Samsung UE48H6400. I paid 630 for it I think.

Thanks
    Hi Stuartmchugh.

630 for the 48H6400 seems a really low price unless that is £630 sterling?
    48H6400 currently priced at £499.00 or 719.00 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200298-ue48h6400.aspx

This has dropped in price over the last load of months and is now at the cheapest we have sold it as far as I can tell. Started life at £699.95

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please let me know.

Hi Kenny,

All received and up and running, excellent service. I've sent you a pm if you could have a look at it when you get a chance.

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Vest,
    nice to meet you again yesterday - hope it all looks great installed?

I've mailed you a copy of your receipt so just give me a shout to johnmc@richersounds.ie if we can help in any way and of course again, thanks for the biz, its much appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hey Kenny,

Thanks
    Hi Stuartmchugh.

630 for the 48H6400 seems a really low price unless that is £630 sterling?
    48H6400 currently priced at £499.00 or 719.00 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200298-ue48h6400.aspx

This has dropped in price over the last load of months and is now at the cheapest we have sold it as far as I can tell. Started life at £699.95

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please let me know.
    Thanks for getting back to me. Just confirmed from my receipt I got it for 611 EUR on 2nd Feb 2015.

Pixmania have this for 649 and Currys for 689. Very strange that the price as gone up since I bought it by so much! Can you do anything for him? My friend is buying it for his mother!

Vest,

I've mailed you a copy of your receipt so just give me a shout to johnmc@richersounds.ie if we can help in any way and of course again, thanks for the biz, its much appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John and Kenny.

All up and running and looks/sounds fantastic.

Vest,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John and Kenny.

All up and running and looks/sounds fantastic.
    Thanks for your post, glad you're up and running, and all is OK

Brian

Thanks for getting back to me. Just confirmed from my receipt I got it for 611 EUR on 2nd Feb 2015.

Pixmania have this for 649 and Currys for 689. Very strange that the price as gone up since I bought it by so much! Can you do anything for him? My friend is buying it for his mother!
    Hey just wondering if you could do anything on the above? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to take it off-forum, thanks!

Hey just wondering if you could do anything on the above? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to take it off-forum, thanks!
    Hi Stuartmchugh.

I don't think you purchased the screen from us, we have never sold one that cheap. In Feb 2015 there where selling for £599.00 / 880.00 Euro

Pixmania do not sell the UK version and it states on their website it is an import. This may mean the tuners are different, web functions may not work etc... Pixmania only offer a 1 year warranty on this product.

Currys.ie do quote 689.99 Euro but this is with a one year warranty only. (We give a 6 year with ours).
    Currys also add a 19.99 Euro delivery charge. (Our delivery is free in Euros).
    That now makes the difference in price 10 Euro.
    Buy the time you add our the Currys 5/6 year warranty they would be much more expensive than ourselves.

I could not go any lower on this screen unfortunately.

Sorry I got the price of 611 off Powercity. 

My mate is gunna with your price anyway, if you get an order today or tomorrow. You'll know it's thanks to me :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Stuart - normal commission rates apply ( ahem, in this case that means BF Zero I'm afraid :o) but really appreciate the recommendation and hope your screen is going well as well!

Thanks again - much appreciated,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.