Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers Market in D15?

Options
  • 28-12-2015 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just wondering if there are any farmers markets on in the D15 areas? I heard about honest2goodness in Glasnevin on TG4 and was wondering if there was anything similar in D15?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

eire1 wrote: »
    Hey all, just wondering if there are any farmers markets on in the D15 areas? I heard about honest2goodness in Glasnevin on TG4 and was wondering if there was anything similar in D15?

Cheers

Farmleigh food markets are closest thing I know off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

We could do with somthing like that in blanch

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

I agree. For some reason I thought there was or used to be one at Verona. Maybe it never existed am I'm going insane :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

There was one in Verona alright, but it wasn't great and didn't last too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Perhaps a suggestion should be sent to the council to start one up. Im sure there are enough producers in the area to give it a trail run. Some where small to start like the lidl car park on the huntstown road or similar

• Advertisement
Advertisement