Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Signup Service Unavailable

Options
  • 28-12-2015 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to set up an xbox live child profile from the console but I keep getting service unavailable. I've checked the website and it says that all services are up and running ok. Is anyone else having trouble?

Many Thanks.

Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Can you try to do it on a web browser (not the console) and sign in with those details / do you get the same error?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭remoteboy

I'm trying to link it to an existing offline profile so as not to lose all the achievements etc.

I have another profile set up via the web browser but have no idea how to add it to my xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

I had the same problem and I have just had a chat with someone on the Xbox Live support channel and they said I could not authorise a juvenile account for Live membership because my membership was just the free one not the Gold one.

I actually came on here to see what could be done about allowing a juvenile account internet access so updates are accessible.

Advertisement