Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 16 league for newbies who have only got into fifa lately

Options
  • 28-12-2015 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Is there any leagues like this going at the moment that one could join? I know there is the official one on here but only got Fifa and i'm sheet at it to say the least but would still like to have a few regular people to play with. I can set up a little league or something too if there interest. Just posting as I am guessing a few people might have only bought it lately on the psn sales.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I'll give you a friendly if you like?

PSN - boulders8
    _DMac_ wrote: »
    Is there any leagues like this going at the moment that one could join? I know there is the official one on here but only got Fifa and i'm sheet at it to say the least but would still like to have a few regular people to play with. I can set up a little league or something too if there interest. Just posting as I am guessing a few people might have only bought it lately on the psn sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I'll give you a friendly if you like?

PSN - boulders8

Will add you now. Will be away until the 4th but will defo get a few games then when i'm back. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

No worries I'm away until 4th as well
    _DMac_ wrote: »
    Will add you now. Will be away until the 4th but will defo get a few games then when i'm back. Cheers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The best way to learn is by playing other people, even those that have the game a while. You will only improve quicker that way so I wouldnt be shying away from playing anyone. We will be starting a new season of the league shortly, feel free to put your name down in the thread for new players when it goes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Axwell wrote: »
    The best way to learn is by playing other people, even those that have the game a while. You will only improve quicker that way so I wouldnt be shying away from playing anyone. We will be starting a new season of the league shortly, feel free to put your name down in the thread for new players when it goes up.

Will do. Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement