Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTML Jquery

Options
  • 28-12-2015 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭

Im doing this project and I am having a problem with since I added Jquery.I added this jquery accordion its responsive but I also had this nice affect on some photos I had on it where it enlarges and now it just zooms up to the corner of the photo.I lost the nice effect,I tried chopping and changing the code but Im not getting anywhere with it.Can someone take a look at it and see if they can find the problem and explain where Im going wrong.

I had the effect working right untill the accordion was added and I had a responsive video and that wasnt affected either so Im not sure why the photo's is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Can you share the code and the JS libs you are using?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

can I just forward the zip file or I can post the index.html code here but its alot i think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I have it on google docs that I can share the link if someone wants to have a look or I can post the code here what ever suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

can I just forward the zip file or I can post the index.html code here but its alot i think

Open a jquery fiddle account and create a fiddle with your html, css and script. Post a link to the fiddle when you are finished. We can take a look at it then.

Advertisement