Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please cancel my old contract ASAP

Options
  • 29-12-2015 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I moved apartment 15 days ago and contact EIR at the same day I moved. Because it's a new place there's no phone line installed yet, a CS representative told me that was no problem and it would take a maximum of 10 working days to install the phone line and get my phone and broadband up and running on my new place.

10 days passed, I had no contact whatsoever from EIR during this period. Today I rang EIR and for my surprise, the only note they had in my account is that I was transferred on the 16th December to the sales department. No move order reference number, no date or update on my order , nothing! And to get things worse, the CS teammate I was speaking to try to transfer me to the move house department and the call just dropped.

The ONLY REASON I'm keeping EIR after I moved is because I have 4 months left in my contract, I read that if I move places I have to renew my contract, I don't want that as my experience dealing with EIR in the last 15 days have been the worst customer experience that I have ever had.

In resume: it's been more than 10 working days, I have never got a call from anyone in EIR during this period, there's NO MOVING ORDER as far as I know, and I still don't have phone and broadband. I work from home and I can't work without broadband. What now??

Can you please cancel my contract AND (if it does exist) my moving order. I have enough.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

I moved apartment 15 days ago and contact EIR at the same day I moved. Because it's a new place there's no phone line installed yet, a CS representative told me that was no problem and it would take a maximum of 10 working days to install the phone line and get my phone and broadband up and running on my new place.

10 days passed, I had no contact whatsoever from EIR during this period. Today I rang EIR and for my surprise, the only note they had in my account is that I was transferred on the 16th December to the sales department. No move order reference number, no date or update on my order , nothing! And to get things worse, the CS teammate I was speaking to try to transfer me to the move house department and the call just dropped.

The ONLY REASON I'm keeping EIR after I moved is because I have 4 months left in my contract, I read that if I move places I have to renew my contract, I don't want that as my experience dealing with EIR in the last 15 days have been the worst customer experience that I have ever had.

In resume: it's been more than 10 working days, I have never got a call from anyone in EIR during this period, there's NO MOVING ORDER as far as I know, and I still don't have phone and broadband. I work from home and I can't work without broadband. What now??

Can you please cancel my contract AND (if it does exist) my moving order. I have enough.
    Hi pedrohbaron

I have replied via the eir community.

AL

Advertisement