Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't receive Electric Ireland welcome letter and bill

Options
  • 29-12-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, I moved into the new place two months ago and haven't receive the welcome letter nor the bill. Could you help to check?

Cheers,
    Shawn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi shawnxxiong,

Thanks for getting in touch, and our apologies for any delay in issuing you with a welcome pack. Did you check your email's spam folder in case it was redirected there?

We'd be happy to check this for you in any case. We would just need you to confirm the following information by private message:
    • Your full name
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Thanks,
    David

________

Hi shawnxxiong,

As this is a public forum, for your own account security can you please delete or edit your previous post to remove your account details, and send this information instead by private message? You can do so by clicking here.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    David

________

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

having the same problem
    moved in house in august  , have yet to recieve a bill .
    they rang at the start of December looking for payment as money was taking from bank with out receiving a bill , so charge back was done ,
     they said they would re send a bill as they sent it to the wrong address , and yet again bill never received and Que more phone calls looking for bill to be payed , i already stated i would pay the bill in the post office once the bill arrives , 

so when will i finally receive the bill ????

Hi autocann,

Thanks for your post, and our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

Can you also send us a private message with the details outlined above so that we can look into this for you?

Regards,
    David

________

Hi autocann,

Thanks for your post, and our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

Can you also send us a private message with the details outlined above so that we can look into this for you?

Regards,
    David

________
    pm sent 

• Advertisement

another phonecall today looking for bill to be payed , and they confirmed yet again they have sent it to the wrong address 

Hi antocann,

We responded this morning to your private message.

If we can be of any further assistance please let us know.

Regards,
    David

________

Advertisement