Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple music

• 29-12-2015 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,831 ✭✭✭✭

I've had my music stored on iTunes in my computer. I've been meaning to out it onto my phone for the last 2 years. Anyway, I tried today. Seems the old way of simply syncing it is gone? Now I've to upload it to a cloud. I did that, subscribed to iMatch, and all I'm getting is loading library logo on the screen on my music app. Do I have to subscribe to Apple music too??

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    I've had my music stored on iTunes in my computer. I've been meaning to out it onto my phone for the last 2 years. Anyway, I tried today. Seems the old way of simply syncing it is gone? Now I've to upload it to a cloud. I did that, subscribed to iMatch, and all I'm getting is loading library logo on the screen on my music app. Do I have to subscribe to Apple music too??

I still sync music onto the phone from iTunes. iTunes looks a lot different these days, but still works the same way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,831 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

whiterebel wrote: »
    I still sync music onto the phone from iTunes. iTunes looks a lot different these days, but still works the same way.

I assumed it was gone cause usually when I plug my phone in it syncs automatically. This time it didn't

Advertisement