Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle returns in Ireland

Options
  • 29-12-2015 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭

I need to return a pair of cycling shoes to Wiggle.

I have printed their return slip with a barcode, but I assume I still need to pay the postage?

The return address is Dublin 11, convenient enough to cycle there and drop the package off. But the slip says "There are no facilities for customers to pick up collections or returns in person at this address."

Has anyone successfuly managed to deliver a package there in person?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Alek wrote: »
    I need to return a pair of cycling shoes to Wiggle.

I have printed their return slip with a barcode, but I assume I still need to pay the postage?

The return address is Dublin 11, convenient enough to cycle there and drop the package off. But the slip says "There are no facilities for customers to pick up collections or returns in person at this address."

Has anyone successfuly managed to deliver a package there in person?

I returned a jersey once.

AFAIR they refunded the postage.

Their customer service webchat is pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

+1 on their customer service web chat

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Last time I had to return something to wiggle they said I pay up front and they refund. Haven't managed to get the return done yet.

They only gave me a uk address as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Can't find the chat option on their website?...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

It's there on mine, bottom right hand side.
    "Online now"

After I typed this, I checked again.
    "Offline"

• Advertisement

Oh, the one that says "Chat is offline"? Thanks, found it.

:D

(I'll send them an email. No big rush with it anyway.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

I sent a pair of shoes back as a warranty claim. They have a collection agent in Ireland you post stuff back to and they then ship back to Wiggle in the UK.
    Wiggle refunded the cost of the shoes and postage (I asked for a voucher as I wanted to buy some bits off the site again) and they issued a discount code.
    Fairly painless but it did take a little longer than I had hoped to get the item shipped from the agent back to Wiggle.

I just got a reply - they will refund the postage only if the item is faulty. Shoes I'm returning are fine but were slightly too small for the person they were for. Damn you Shimano sizing!

Disappointing, but sensible.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

Dragging up an old thread, but just wondered if anyone has returned any Wiggle items this year. Seems the old address in Dublin is no longer an option and the Returns Form automatically created has the UK address (in Bilton). However, if you look at the help page for International Returns from Ireland it gives a P.O. box address in Portlaise. Just not sure which is best (clearly the Portlaise one would be cheaper, but it’s worrying that that address is not on the Return Form in the first place, like the Dublin one used to be)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

I have just returned a chainring to Wiggle. There is certainly contradictory information on the website. UK address given everywhere when generating return slip. The previous Dublin address is gone and only after a good bit of searching was I able to find the Portlaoise P.O. box.

In the end as the chainring was not bulky and could fit into an envelope, I posted it to the UK for not much more than domestic postage. May be a different story with heavier/bulkier items though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

I've a package on my passenger seat that I'm returning to Wiggle UK today, I didn't even see any IE address..I would guess that it's UK only now and that section of their site never got updated. Maybe try and ask them on their chat line

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

Thanks for replies, just got a response from Wiggle customer services saying...

Hello Xxxxx

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding your returns orders xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx.

Please feel free to return us your parcel to our depot in Ireland to the following address:

Wiggle, PO Box 100, Portlaoise Mail Centre, Portlaoise, Co Laois.

Please note the depot doesn't process return orders directly as it's a general shipping depot which different companies also use. All orders are sent back to our warehouse in the UK via bulk before they're processed, and this can sometimes take up to 2 weeks for them to reach us. Once this is back with us though, our returns team will email you to confirm when they've been processed.

I hope this information helps.

Advertisement