Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Project Please Help!!

Options
  • 29-12-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Folks,

I'm in a bit of a pickle regarding a college (thesis) project. The output for the project is supposed to be a website including original drawings and pictures concerning the water systems in a house. Any ORIGINAL photos on any of these areas would be a great help;
    -Direct and Indirect, Hot and Cold Water Supply Systems
    -Pipework Layouts, Components, Controls and Fittings
    -Storage Cisterns
    -Indirect Hot Water Storage Cylinders
    -One and Two Pipe Small Bore Heating Systems
    -Temperature Control and Flow
    -Methods of Heat Conservation
    Drainage
    -Collection and Removal of Surface Water from Roofs and Paved Areas
    -Gutters and Rain Water Pipes
    -Main Effluent Types and Their Characteristics
    -Construction and Principles of Underground Drainage Systems
    -Single Stack Above-Ground Drainage System
    -Septic Tanks
    -Methods of Laying Rigid Flexible Drains

The drawings I can handle but I'm finding it very hard to find pictures of my own to include on the website and very rarely get opportunities to take my own pictures. I have a part-time job working on sites but it's with a scaffolding company and we very rarely meet the boys that work on the ground :P
    I would really appreciate any help :)

P.s The website is completely non-profit and will hopefully eventually provide secondary level students with a source of information on the part of the syllabus dealing with water systems.

Advertisement