If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound bar

Options
  • 29-12-2015 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I got a 55 inch Samsung and Sanus tv wall mount, do you sell the Sanus sound bar that attaches to the wall mount as I don't want to drill into wall or any? If so what sound bar would you recommend that all wires are hidden or any?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dmca77 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I got a 55 inch Samsung and Sanus tv wall mount, do you sell the Sanus sound bar that attaches to the wall mount as I don't want to drill into wall or any? If so what sound bar would you recommend that all wires are hidden or any?
    Hi DMCA77.

We do stock the Sanus soundbar bracket currently priced at 38.99 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200135-fpa405-b2.aspx

Im a little confused by the "wires are hidden" part. All the soundbars we would sell will need at least 2 cables - 1 power and 1 optical. We would have no wireless ones.
    You could run the optical direct from the rear of your TV so that should be easily hidden. The power lead just depends when you power sockets are.

What budget have you in mind for a soundbar and I can recommend a few as they are so many at so many price points.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for getting back to me, I would be looking to spend 300-400 Euro.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DMCA,

thanks for the posts and apologies for the delay getting back to you - if you can spend €400 then it makes the decision really simple!

The Q Acoustics Media 4 is really well reduced to just €399.99 and there is really no competition under about €600 - its just exceptional!

Have a look at the review here - it won What Hi-Fi Soundbar of the year:

http://www.whathifi.com/q-acoustics/media-4/review

You can grab it online here:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200641-m-4.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.