Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is cooler?

Options
  • 29-12-2015 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭

EDIT: Removed my message.

The Mods completely missed the point of why it was posted where it was initially posted.

It makes no sense in its current location.

If I could delete it altogether, I would.

Forget I asked.

Sorry.

Which is cooler? 5 votes

Heritage Cherry Sunburst
    0% 0 votes
    Vintage Sunburst
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Moved from CVPL to music, anyone following redirect please read the music charter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I would like to explain, if I'm permitted, why I deliberately posted this question in 'Cool Vids & Pics & Links' rather than in a 'Music' forum.

My question is nothing whatsoever to do with the musical merits of the two guitars; they are, after all, identical in every respect bar colour. If I wanted to ask which was the better guitar, I would certainly have asked in a music forum.

What I wanted was to ask my fellow Cool Pics regulars which one of two cool pics was cooler. It is purely a visual aesthetics question, not a musical one.

Yeah that went completely over my head... sorry about that i thought you were looking to buy one! Feel free to post it again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

aaakev wrote: »
    Yeah that went completely over my head... sorry about that i thought you were looking to buy one! Feel free to post it again

Thanks, I'll re-do it tonight, and I'll be a little clearer in the way I ask. Can you lock or delete this one now?

Thanks, I'll re-do it tonight, and I'll be a little clearer in the way I ask. Can you lock or delete this one now?

Cool man and sorry again! I cant bit ill ask a mod here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement