If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

benq w1070 projector

Options
  • 29-12-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Gents,
    my pioneer plasma died so I'm in the market for a projector (movies only), Benq w1070 seems to be getting good reviews so that's what I set my mind on but if there's something better for the price let me know, please.
    On richersounds.ie it's priced 699.99e but on the richersounds.com it's 469 pound which is 636 euro - pretty sweet, can you guys match that price? Is VIP Club any good on richersounds.ie? How much delivery from .ie and from .com would be? And what's with warranty if I was to order from UK webside?
    Thanks
    Jacob

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kubi.on wrote: »
    Hi Gents,
    my pioneer plasma died so I'm in the market for a projector (movies only), Benq w1070 seems to be getting good reviews so that's what I set my mind on but if there's something better for the price let me know, please.
    On richersounds.ie it's priced 699.99e but on the richersounds.com it's 469 pound which is 636 euro - pretty sweet, can you guys match that price? Is VIP Club any good on richersounds.ie? How much delivery from .ie and from .com would be? And what's with warranty if I was to order from UK webside?
    Thanks
    Jacob
    Jacob,

many thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We sell the W1070 at exactly the same price on www.richersounds.ie as on the UK.com site, at £469 - you can order in either euro or GBP - if you don't want to take the risk of the currency exchange and the bank charges that you will incur you can also order in euro at €699 and the euro price also includes shipping anywhere in Ireland.

Both sites offer a 12 month warranty on the BenQ W1070, and you can extend this to 6 years for an additional 10% ( the lamp is excluded from any guarantee!)

The UK site has exactly the same T's and C's but at they don't deliver to Ireland.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kubi.on

Hi John,
    thanks for the quick reply.
    I better look into the exchange rate and charges so:)

Regards
    Jacob

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kubi.on wrote: »
    Hi John,
    thanks for the quick reply.
    I better look into the exchange rate and charges so:)

Regards
    Jacob
    Hi Kubi.on.

No problem at all.

Let us know if you have any questions or want to go for one.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.