Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sillot Hill Kildare

Options
  • 30-12-2015 6:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I was speaking with a representative regarding the installation of a 100mb capable broadband line for my home. My house is approx 2 minutes drive from Kildare Town/Kildare Village. Would you have any realistic idea as to how much longer it will be before its installed in my area. 
    There are areas surrounding me that are further from Kildare Town and would definitely be regarded as more rural. Just curious as to why are we waiting so long and how much longer will it be?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

brady23 wrote: »
    Hi 

I was speaking with a representative regarding the installation of a 100mb capable broadband line for my home. My house is approx 2 minutes drive from Kildare Town/Kildare Village. Would you have any realistic idea as to how much longer it will be before its installed in my area. 
    There are areas surrounding me that are further from Kildare Town and would definitely be regarded as more rural. Just curious as to why are we waiting so long and how much longer will it be?

Thanks
    Hi brady23
    can you PM me with your current landline no or exact postal address. The reasons for roll out to areas and timeframes are always due to logistics.
    Send us your details and we will check for you.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

eir: Tony wrote: »
    Hi 

Thanks
    Hi brady23
    can you PM me with your current landline no or exact postal address. The reasons for roll out to areas and timeframes are always due to logistics.
    Send us your details and we will check for you.
    Tony
    I have sent this for update brady23 and will be back to you as soon as I get this information.
    Hope it is good news..
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

eir: Tony wrote: »
    I have sent this for update brady23 and will be back to you as soon as I get this information.
    Hope it is good news..
    Tony

Hi is there any update on this Tony??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Hi again no response, it's been a week, is there any news?? I'd be pretty surprised if it takes a week to get a response from any tech team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi again no response, it's been a week, is there any news?? I'd be pretty surprised if it takes a week to get a response from any tech team?
    Hi brady23

Apologies, Tony is not available today however please feel free to PM me your specific address (or map co-ordinates) and I will look in to this in detail for you

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement