Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naturalskincare subscription box

Options
  • 30-12-2015 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

I read an article online about the monthly subscription box Naturalskincare are offering - does anyone have any experience of it or the store in general?

Seems like a good deal (fell out of love with Glossybox very quickly due to high tat content!) but the only mention I can find online are journalist reviews. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

pow wow wrote: »
    I read an article online about the monthly subscription box Naturalskincare are offering - does anyone have any experience of it or the store in general?

Seems like a good deal (fell out of love with Glossybox very quickly due to high tat content!) but the only mention I can find online are journalist reviews. Thanks.

Not familiar with this one but http://www.naturisimo.com does similar boxes and their range is excellent. They also offer sample products. Free delivery to Ireland. Due to many allergies I don't buy anywhere else now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I bit the bullet and ordered the Nautral Skincare one - I feel that January is going to be awash with subscription boxes in my house :) On Naturismo all I can find is a makeup sampler box - is that the one you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

they are based in limerick. its a really great shop. Im interested to know is it worth almost €20 per month, i can't find a sample list of what you might get like what sizes the products are etc.

Advertisement