Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

daesh issues rape rules for prisoners

• 30-12-2015 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I know there has been multiple debates on daesh and I am not anti muslim but even outside of religion surely any normal human being must realise that this is morally aberrant.

http://news.sky.com/story/1613927/is-issues-rape-rules-for-women-slaves
    Fatwa 64, which effectively justifies the systematic rape of women and girls, says it is necessary to set out rules because "one of the inevitable consequences of the jihad of establishment is that women and children of infidels will become captives of Muslims".
    So-called Islamic State fighters have captured and raped thousands of women and girls as young as 12, particularly from the Yazidi minority in the north of Iraq.
    They told how girls and women were separated from the men and then sold or given as gifts and repeatedly raped.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Your mistake is to measure ISIS against modern moral standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

The way this is going they issue rules to justify anything.

....only a matter of time before they allow themselves have a full breakfast roll with all the pig meat they want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

You know we used to do this at some stage in the old days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Ah sure someone will be along soon to tell you we used to do this at some stage...
    It's similar to Salem or the Magdalene laundries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

It's similar to Salem or the Magdalene laundries.

It wasn't right then and it's not right now....what is the issue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod:

Moved from After Hours. Remember to read the charter before replying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭donaghs

You know we used to do this at some stage in the old days.

So... its ok? Or its not?

And where and when exactly in Ireland were rules issues on when and how its ok to rape prisoners?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

donaghs wrote: »

And where and when exactly in Ireland were rules issues on when and how its ok to rape prisoners?

Mod:

The comment to which you replied was made when this thread had been in After Hours. I'm guessing that it was not a serious comment, although I don't exactly understand the humour, myself.

The thread has been moved to the Humanities Forum, for serious discussion.

Concerning your query above, there are no such rules in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Mod:

The comment to which you replied was made when this thread had been in After Hours. I'm guessing that it was not a serious comment, although I don't exactly understand the humour, myself.

It was a reply to a comment someone else posted (but has since been deleted so it looks like my comment makes no sense). It was not a serious post.
    donaghs wrote: »

See above

Advertisement