Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre contract question

Options
  • 30-12-2015 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi, I see that efibre has an 18 month contract. I plan to move house within 18 months to a rural area that doesn't have efibre and probably won't get it. Will I be penalised will termination charges when I move?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

zarkov wrote: »
    Hi, I see that efibre has an 18 month contract. I plan to move house within 18 months to a rural area that doesn't have efibre and probably won't get it. Will I be penalised will termination charges when I move?
    Hi zarkov
    Efibre is always an 18 month contract.  If efibre isn’t avail in the new premiseswe can normally provide standard bb however.
    With a move order you will enter into a new 18 month contract at the new house. For further info I would advise giving our move team a call on 1800 242 535 they may be able to arrange something there.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭zarkov

Thanks Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

zarkov wrote: »
    Thanks Tony
    No worries zarkov

Al

Advertisement