Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy Flooded?

Options
  • 30-12-2015 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have to drop my kids over to someone later en route to the airport. Just wondering if the bridge is open or how things are looking around the area at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hi all,

I have to drop my kids over to someone later en route to the airport. Just wondering if the bridge is open or how things are looking around the area at the moment?

Where are you travelling from? There's diversions around the town but you can get into Enniscorthy but you can't get from one side of the river to the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Heading for Carlow went to enniscorthy but it was completely closed off so went back roads to gorey and on from there. Conditions pretty poor the whole way

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

kodirl wrote: »
    Be careful. Keep the revs up going through any water
    and low gear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Templeshannon and Abbey Quays in Enniscorthy are closed due to flooding this afternoon.

Advertisement