Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Cut

Options
  • 30-12-2015 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭

Anyplace that offer's a good hair cut near the quay and is open tomorrow. I can't walk to far as I will have bags and a train to catch.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Used to always go to urban hype for about 3 years on to my hair dresser left and opened her own place in town called Empire Hair. Its in the square. Dont to the small place let you down but Lynn the owner is fantastic at cutting mens hair. Never once cut my hair wrong in my 4 years i lived in waterford.

Also very cheap at €10.90 i felt i was rubbing her for a 30 min haircut.

But she can be very busy no don't know will you get a haircut there tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭aziz

You will not get Lynn at empire tomorrow as she is getting married.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Might not be suitable due to location but Stephen Street barbers up the hill by the old cinema.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

aziz wrote: »
    You will not get Lynn at empire tomorrow as she is getting married.

Thanks for reminding me as she was telling me the last time i was in there like 4 months ago. Must send her a txt tomorrow to wish her best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭amber69

Used to always go to urban hype for about 3 years on to my hair dresser left and opened her own place in town called Empire Hair. Its in the square. Dont to the small place let you down but Lynn the owner is fantastic at cutting mens hair. Never once cut my hair wrong in my 4 years i lived in waterford.

Also very cheap at €10.90 i felt i was rubbing her for a 30 min haircut.

But she can be very busy no don't know will you get a haircut there tomorrow

You really should be paying more for a 30mins rub

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

New Look barbers more or less straight across the road from the bus station on Hanover street just behind the munster express office

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Thanks all.
    New Look barbers more or less straight across the road from the bus station on Hanover street just behind the munster express office

Might check them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Other one to try just off the quay by City Square - Blackfriar Barbers on Conduit Lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Tara Barbers? I have already recommended her in a similar thread. And no I'm not related, just a very satisfied customer. Shes up there with the best in the town, and situated on the Quay. Maybe some people don't know she has moved from Ballybricken though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Anybody know where I can get a haircut like Jim Carey's in dumb and dumber ? I wanna hire a limo and drive around John's town annoying women.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Anybody know where I can get a haircut like Jim Carey's in dumb and dumber ? I wanna hire a limo and drive around John's town annoying women.

I don't even know where to start....

Advertisement