Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring to my Account

Options
  • 30-12-2015 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

A tenant was supposed to transfer money from his Bank of Ireland to my Bank of Ireland account on Xmas Eve & its not in my account yet (5pm on 30th) Is there a delay with payment going through due to the Xmas holidays, otherwise he didnt do it at all. When could I be certain that he didn't transfer it at all?Thanks for your prompt reply to all my queries.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi hillbloom,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As Friday, Monday and yesterday were non-banking days, payments made over the Christmas holidays should be received today and tomorrow.

Depending on the time the transfer was made on Christmas Eve, this should have credited your account today. If you don't receive the payment by tomorrow, it may be best to contact your tenant to ensure the payment was made to the correct account details.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks a mill Sharon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Glad we could help hillbloom and I'll pass on your thanks to Sharon.

Happy New Year and all the best for 2016.

Elaine

Advertisement