Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Takeaway for Delivery (on NYE)

Options
  • 30-12-2015 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

So NYE tomorrow, cant be arsed going out, people falling over you, drink spilt on you, then the horrendous wait for a taxi home. Plus Jools Holland Hootenanny is on, thats reason to stay in.

So at some point, takeaway will be ordered, more specifically delivery as a few drinks will be had, and wall to wall telly to that point. So any recommendations for one that will find my address, in a reasonable time, and with the correct order, at an still edible temperature. I know there are plenty of good takeaways in town, but a few seem to struggle with above even on a normal Saturday/Sunday night, I can't see tomorrow being any better.

Pizza, kebab, Indian, Chinese, not too bothered, suggestions for any (in sligo town) welcome. I know we have the chipper thread, but tomorrow is different. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and A Happy New Year to you all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    So NYE tomorrow, cant be arsed going out, people falling over you, drink spilt on you, then the horrendous wait for a taxi home. Plus Jools Holland Hootenanny is on, thats reason to stay in.

So at some point, takeaway will be ordered, more specifically delivery as a few drinks will be had, and wall to wall telly to that point. So any recommendations for one that will find my address, in a reasonable time, and with the correct order, at an still edible temperature. I know there are plenty of good takeaways in town, but a few seem to struggle with above even on a normal Saturday/Sunday night, I can't see tomorrow being any better.

Pizza, kebab, Indian, Chinese, not too bothered, suggestions for any (in sligo town) welcome. I know we have the chipper thread, but tomorrow is different. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and A Happy New Year to you all.

limoncello do a nice take out, have got it a few times. big portions too

Advertisement