Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joytech Cuboid

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Cheers, that sounds great! I can get both for $54 from Fasttech, I'm severely tempted. How is it with juice? Do you find you get through a lot with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Cheers, that sounds great! I can get both for $54 from Fasttech, I'm severely tempted. How is it with juice? Do you find you get through a lot with it?

It does eat the juice,just like all the other sub ohm tanks,that's why I use juice from here http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/all-e-liquid.html

I DIY my juice so I'm taken care of on that front!

I'm running two subtanks at the moment. I figured the jump from the .5 coils to the .4 and .2 would put another dent in my wallet all right.

Thanks for the input Youdipstick, very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

I'm running two subtanks at the moment. I figured the jump from the .5 coils to the .4 and .2 would put another dent in my wallet all right.

Funny thing about the coils is that the 0.2 seems easier on juice than the 0.4 as someone mentioned elsewhere. Personally I prefer the flavour from the 0.4 at about 50/55 watts, airflow about half open as yds said.
    Great setup though and an rba on it's way for the tank also.

jno547 wrote: »
    Funny thing about the coils is that the 0.2 seems easier on juice than the 0.4 as someone mentioned elsewhere. Personally I prefer the flavour from the 0.4 at about 50/55 watts, airflow about half open as yds said.

That's interesting about the 0.2 coil. That's me sold on it. Gonna order it on Monday.

• Advertisement

Hey Doc,where did you order the Cleito RBA from...

Didn't order yet,it's still in the pipeline I believe :)

Looks interesting though,may have the option of inserting a vertical coil which should maintain the vape quality.

Looks interesting though,may have the option of inserting a vertical coil which should maintain the vape quality.

I just checked in Eastern Europe & nothing there yet,they seem to be next in line after USA for vaping stuff.
    I bought a load of silicon sleeves from Cigreen to fit my 3 Cuboids & 4 RX 200's,also bought a Griffin,will this shopping ever stop :D:D

I just checked in Eastern Europe & nothing there yet,they seem to be next in line after USA for vaping stuff. I bought a load of silicon sleeves from Cigreen to fit my 3 Cuboids & 4 RX 200's,also bought a Griffin,will this shopping ever stop

His sleeves are great quality. Griffin looks a good rta, ordered one from Fastech during their holiday, which was a wise decision, still waiting needless to say.
    Embrace the shopping yds shur what else would be doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I love that combination,I have 3 Cuboids with a Cleito on each of them,a very solid quality mod & the display is really easy to see & use,excellent power on all modes.
    Not one leak or condensation on the Cleito,air flow is massive when fully open,I close mine about half way for my perfect vape.

That is what I would love to have :D

I don't have a cuboid, but plan to get one at some stage. I got the Evic mini TC instead, because I wanted a simple single 18650 mod, and I do love it. But I find I run through batt's so fast using it! Only thing turns me off is this whole marrying batt's thing ... I'm not the best with keeping things precise, so having to nurse specific batt's to different devices - the idea alone annoys me :D

Mine arrived this morning. Very impressed with the cuboid - really solidly built and fits well in the hand.

Liking the cleito as well. Good flavour and cloud production, but my god does it heat up after a few vapes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Liking the cleito as well. Good flavour and cloud production, but my god does it heat up after a few vapes!

Cleito gets hot alright, still not too hot to touch though. My TFV4 mini gets too hot to handle, actually scorching.

I think the rubber top caps that come with the cleito are also to avoid burnt lips as well as aesthetics. I don't fancy the smell of warm rubber ruining my vape though. The top doesn't get too hot anyway.

moleyv wrote: »
    Cleito gets hot alright, still not too hot to touch though. My TFV4 mini gets too hot to handle, actually scorching.

I think the rubber top caps that come with the cleito are also to avoid burnt lips as well as aesthetics. I don't fancy the smell of warm rubber ruining my vape though. The top doesn't get too hot anyway.

Wow, really? I don't think I'd be able to handle anything hotter than the Cleito. The rubber caps do help with the heat though, and I haven't noticed any smell from them when I vape.

Really enjoying it after the first full day's vape. It's very different from the subtanks I've been using and is a nice change.

Wow, really? I don't think I'd be able to handle anything hotter than the Cleito. The rubber caps do help with the heat though, and I haven't noticed any smell from them when I vape.

Really enjoying it after the first full day's vape. It's very different from the subtanks I've been using and is a nice change.

It seems to have a smoother draw than the other subtanks...
    I don't get any heat at all because I'm steadily changing from one device to another.

It seems to have a smoother draw than the other subtanks...
    I don't get any heat at all because I'm steadily changing from one device to another.

I'm already thinking about investing in a second for that exact reason!

Advertisement