Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Istick 40W 'Atomiser Short'

Options
  • 30-12-2015 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

It's must have a pin,it is called a pin but doesn't look like a pin as such,it is the 510 connection pin (in the middle of the SS threads) it should be similar to the pin on the 30w,where did you buy the 40w,if you have tried different atty's & coils & it still gives an error,I would suggest that you contact the vendor.
    On the other hand,the 40w TC istick is in the wrong mode in the menu system,I presume you know the menu on this istick,if you do,maybe the menu is at fault,if you don't know the menu system,you could be in a mode that stops it from working,so check out some youtube videos to make sure you are doing it right,if I remember right,the menu is very easy to use,only does Ni200 or Power modes,maybe it's locked,try 5 clicks to unlock it & make sure you are in the correct mode,you never said what type of coils you are trying,Kanthal or Nickel.

Advertisement