Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrong email etiquette?

• 31-12-2015 12:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Asked here before about this issue and AH helped.

So todays dilemma Adam in UK just signed up for a gay dating website.....Should I forward the email onto his wife and ask her to tell him to sort out his email?

I have my 1st initial and 2nd name@gmail.com it is a very common name.

I literally get 20 emails a week not meant for me, some are from the person themselves ie someone in work emailing something to their gmail account and missing a one or something. Some contain CC cards and other mad **** you really shouldnt be sending to the wrong email address.

Last time AH advised me to edit a London flat ad to only accept white nazi lesbian women who are into 3somes and will offer themselves as rent. That ad got a lot a of men emails.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Closed for mod review.

Edit: The thread will remain closed. Threads like this end up being trouble. Don't open another one please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement