Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DANGEROUS !! :(

Options
  • 31-12-2015 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

HI ALL
    I Live in a council rented apartment block, All residents have a small back garden. Some years ago i noticed that my neighbour is running electricty from the Main fuse box in the apartment block hall, to his own back garden. ie sensor lights ect.

(this guy knows nothing about electricty) anyway last night during the storm while i was taking my dogs out to pee, I noticed water was running from the socket he has installed on to steel back door :eek: Im worried the whole thing could turn the door live or worse still cause a fire .
    I have told him about this and was ignored, I think i should report it to the council but i dont want to fall out with the neighbour.

IM very worried as there is other familys in the building (i have also seen him tampering with the electric intercoms and the bulidings fire alarm) :(
    when i confronted him about tampering with the intercom fire alarm ect i was told "ahhh we be left waiting on the council to sort it "

Any advice be very welcome.

Comments

Advertisement