Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

I'm happy to hear this. I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the back office in relation to the helpful technicians. If you have any further queries feel free to PM us here. Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Carrigross

sharbar wrote: »
    Joined eir almost 3 weeks ago online.The promotion was €100 cashback but so far I still haven't received  it.Also phone 6 times about it & hubby phoned 3 times about slow broadband. We want to cancel our account but eir said we need to pay them €100 for breaking the contract.They are not fulfilling their part of the contract.Does anyone know if I still need to pay the €100 for breaking the contract early.
    Similar situation for me. Joined in Feb 2016 online and after many various queries to EIR on this and being lead down cul-de-sac of one sort or other - EIR are now suggesting that I did not apply online and that this was done by an agent over the phone. I have supporting evidence but EIR does not seem to be interested in reviewing this! What should I do?? EIR customer engagement and professionalism leaves a lot to be desired!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Carrigross wrote: »
    sharbar wrote: »
    Joined eir almost 3 weeks ago online.The promotion was €100 cashback but so far I still haven't received  it.Also phone 6 times about it & hubby phoned 3 times about slow broadband. We want to cancel our account but eir said we need to pay them €100 for breaking the contract.They are not fulfilling their part of the contract.Does anyone know if I still need to pay the €100 for breaking the contract early.
    Similar situation for me. Joined in Feb 2016 online and after many various queries to EIR on this and being lead down cul-de-sac of one sort or other - EIR are now suggesting that I did not apply online and that this was done by an agent over the phone. I have supporting evidence but EIR does not seem to be interested in reviewing this! What should I do?? EIR customer engagement and professionalism leaves a lot to be desired!
    Hi Carrigross,

Thank you for getting in touch :) I am very sorry to hear you are having similar issues. 

If you would like to PM me your account number I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Jane98

Eir,
    I got broadband from you approx. 6 months ago and enquired last week about being upgraded to fibre. I was told no problem. An appointment would be made for an engineer to come and upgrade the line to fibre.

Instead what has happened is that my existing broadband was disconnected last Friday and there is no sign of any engineer. When I rang up on Tuesday and Wednesday this week I was passed between sales and installations with each department blaming each pother and neither willing to take responsibility and resolve the problem.

Can you help. I am one week without an internet connection and this is a business account so it is especially important for me to be back up and running immediately. Trying to run a business without internet is a joke. Please prove to me today your company is not also a joke?????

• Registered Users Posts: 10 columbo13

Hi, have just been charged for not adhering to the Fair Usage policy on my landline to the UK. Was sold this package understanding that this was unlimited UK calls as it says on the tin but apparently this is not the case. There is an allowance of minutes allowed on the Unlimited UK calls which we were definitely not aware of and never warned about when approaching the limit. We were with Vodafone at home before this for years on their Unlimited UK call package and never charged for Unfair Usage. Have been on to Eir for the past 2 days for hours and have been told in our terms and conditions it states there is a limit on the hours allowed but is this not the opposite to unlimited hence limited? Anyone else have this issue?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Jane98 wrote: »
    Eir,
    I got broadband from you approx. 6 months ago and enquired last week about being upgraded to fibre. I was told no problem. An appointment would be made for an engineer to come and upgrade the line to fibre.

Instead what has happened is that my existing broadband was disconnected last Friday and there is no sign of any engineer. When I rang up on Tuesday and Wednesday this week I was passed between sales and installations with each department blaming each pother and neither willing to take responsibility and resolve the problem.

Can you help. I am one week without an internet connection and this is a business account so it is especially important for me to be back up and running immediately. Trying to run a business without internet is a joke. Please prove to me today your company is not also a joke?????
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Jane98,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this. Can you PM me your account details and I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement