Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Letter to Glasgow from Dublin. 1 day delivery possible ?

Options
  • 31-12-2015 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

I need a letter in Glasgow by January 1st. what should I do ? Start driving ?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cart man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Those guys are excellent from my experience but it'll cost a pretty penny. Personally I'd jump on a Ryanair flight myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Can you scan and email?

Otherwise enjoy hogamanay in Glasgow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Those guys are excellent from my experience but it'll cost a pretty penny. Personally I'd jump on a Ryanair flight myself!
    Agreed..I've done that myself a few times. A lot easier and less stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Out of curiosity, what price are we taking? I'd imagine its at least the cost of the flight, plus a hefty service fee? I know there used be a company and all they did was fly cheque's and bonds on Concorde to cash in New York after the close in London.

• Advertisement
Advertisement