Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order update

Options
  • 31-12-2015 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Would you be able to chase up a recent order I placed?

I'm a current eir phone and broadband customer. I ordered a new bundle eir go talk international with eMobile sim only on December 22nd. When I ordered the person in the bundles team said I would receive SIM in the next day. I have not received yet.

When I call, I'm transferred between Eir Customer service, EMobile Customer service and am getting conflicting information. Some say 3-5 days for the sim to arrive. It's now the 6th working day since I ordered. I still don't know which package is active on my home phone either. When I called on Xmas eve I was told my new package was active and when I called on Monday I was told no it's still in progress. I hope I'm not charged for calls I made over the weekend. The my eir account login is also showing both contracts for home phone only so I have no idea what one is live

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

mmc272 wrote: »
    Would you be able to chase up a recent order I placed?

I'm a current eir phone and broadband customer. I ordered a new bundle eir go talk international with eMobile sim only on December 22nd. When I ordered the person in the bundles team said I would receive SIM in the next day. I have not received yet.

When I call, I'm transferred between Eir Customer service, EMobile Customer service and am getting conflicting information. Some say 3-5 days for the sim to arrive. It's now the 6th working day since I ordered. I still don't know which package is active on my home phone either. When I called on Xmas eve I was told my new package was active and when I called on Monday I was told no it's still in progress. I hope I'm not charged for calls I made over the weekend. The my eir account login is also showing both contracts for home phone only so I have no idea what one is live
    Hi mmc272
    to get this information you can PM us with order details here or contact our Webtchat team here https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/
    Remember, you can also participate in our forum or browse through our online help and support section, and we might have the answer to your question right there.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭mmc272

eir: Tony wrote: »
    Hi mmc272
    to get this information you can PM us with order details here or contact our Webtchat team here https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/
    Remember, you can also participate in our forum or browse through our online help and support section, and we might have the answer to your question right there.
    Tony

Pm sent thanks

Pm sent thanks

Any update to my PM last Thursday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Pm sent thanks

Any update to my PM last Thursday?
    Hi mmc272

Tony is not available at present - please PM me your eir account number and I will look in to this

Al

PM RE-SENT

• Advertisement

PM RE-SENT
    Thanks mmc272

There have been delays with the mobile plan however a case to investigate and resolve this hold up has been opened under reference number 2066253. The eir talk international plan has indeed been successfully placed on your account on the 22/12/2015.

The case for the mobile should be resolved within 24 to 48 hrs so I will check for an update tomorrow afternoon and let you know the progress.

Thanks
    Al

Thank you,

I have notice that my home phone plan on my eir is no longer showing both bundles. It is now showing just the emir go plan I changed to

Thanks mmc272

There has been no update to your mobile case reference yet but I will keep my eye on this for you

Thanks
    Al

Hi,
    Any update for me today?

Hi,
    Any update for me today?
    Hi mmc272

Yes, the sim should be with you by Friday,the issue with the delivery has now been solved.

Apologies for these delays

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement