Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Boards.ie PW Draft picks thread!

• 31-12-2015 12:13pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭

LINmL96.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 2015 PW Draft!

The aim of this game is to create a fantasy roster over the next few weeks and months, and then put together a fantasy card in which you describe how you'd book the line-up you have assembled.

This is the thread in which the 20 lucky members who signed up will make their draft picks. While the rules are all listed below, I'd like to remind people that most rounds will be random, though some will see picks organized based on particular factors (order of the last round, overall average order, etc).
    ALL DISCUSSION SHOULD GO >>>HERE<<<

Any requests to be placed on the substitution list, in case anyone drops out, should go >>>HERE<<<

NOTE: As an act of courtesy, we ask that after a player has made their pick for the draft, they check the list to see who is next and send them a friendly PM reminder, so as to keep things flowing smoothly.

The rules are as follows (It's advised new players read over these rules, but are also highly encouraged to ask questions if there is any confusion).
    Draft Order
    The order people make their picks is decided at random, via a completely unbiased List Randomizer website. There will be two rounds in which the drawing order will not be random. These will be made clear at the start of those two rounds.

Tag Teams:

Tag Teams come as a package so for example if you want the Dudleys then you don't have to pick Bubba one round and then D-Von the next. The rules for tag teams are as follows:

- Cannot have a world champion in them ie no DX or Hart Foundation
    - Must have tagged together for at least 3 months
    - Inter gender tag teams not allowed
    - Members of factions, ie Saturn and Malenko, are not deemed valid picks as they are not classed as legit tag teams under the criteria for the game.
    - 5 tag teams is the maximum amount of teams for each roster

World Titles:
    World titles are considered as the following:
    WWE, World Heavyweight Title/WCW, TNA, NWA and IWGP world championship

(Note: For the benefit of the game as a whole and to reflect the realistic loss in prestige of the NWA Title, only holders of the NWA Title up until the WCW World Championship came into use will be regarded as World Champions for the purposes of the game. )

Eligible Promotions:
    WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, anything historically going under the NWA banner.

Time Frame:
    No professional debuts pre 1970 are eligible. There will be a round for pre 1970 picks. There will also be a celeb round where celebs who have appeared on wrestling TV are elibible for picks.

- To determine wrestler debuts we will use Wikipedia as in previous years. If you feel the Wikipedia entry is incorrect you can PM me or one of the mods to state your case.

- people who would be considerd Celebs more so than wrestlers are only eligable to be drafted in the special celeb round and not in any other round

- Dark matches and try out matches will not be valid cases this year for selecting a wrestler.

- Managers and female wrestlers are eligible if people wish to pick them. Commentators have not been included in recent years.

Trades:
    Trades are allowed from a certain round (will be announced) onwards but you are limited it 5 trades each. When a trade occurs it's superstars your trading, not goes in the draft, so you must be able to make the draft pick before they are eligable to be drafted, i.e all normal rules such as 5 tag team picks limit are still in effect.

Trades may be vetoed by those running the game in order to ensure a fair balance is maintained. However, this is extremely unlikely to occur for the vast majority of trades, and will only be discussed in situations where there is suspicion of other matters influencing the game.

Stip rounds:
    We've got a few stipulation rounds lined up. Make sure to read each carefully, and if you're unsure what you're meant to do, ask in the discussion thread and verify your pick with an organiser.

Missed Picks
    The draft runs under a 24 Hour rule. In other words, you have 24 hours to make your pick from the moment the person prior to you has made theirs. This will be enforced so as not to slow down the game. If you think you are going to miss your window, PM someone a list of who you'd like and they can make your pick for you. Should you miss your window, your pick will be pushed back to the end of that round.

Note - Rules may be amended during the contest to help run the game smoother if it's felt this is necessary but we will aim to ensure everyone is kept up to date if this has to happen

Our twenty participants this year are:
    Mr Nice Guy
    LordTSC
    Bounty Hunter
    SlickRic
    A Brad Maddox Guy
    LeeJM
    Beakerjoe
    Thebostoncrab
    Moneymaker PTH2009
    Paulie21
    BrianRegan09
    JP Liz
    Cheese Wagstaff
    Shagnastii
    Stereomaniac
    Mrkiscool
    Imnotthehulk
    Uncle Walt
    SureYWouldntYa DM7
    aaaaaaaahhhhhh Necrominus

So best of luck everyone.

Updated Rosters

Lord TSC: Dean Ambrose & Solomon Crowe, Umaga, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rey Mysterio, Stephen Amell (Trade), Jeff Jarrett, Lucha Dragons, Asuka, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn, The Hurricane & Rosey, Tom Zenk (EH 2), Donald Trump,Stacy Keibler, Sable, Al Snow, Pete Gas and Rodney, Renee Young, Tony Marino

Mr.Nice Guy: Finn Balor, Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens, Edge , Stan Hansen, Ted Dibiase & IRS, Vader, Ryback & Curtis Axel, James Storm, Tomiro Ishi, Manami Toyota, Just Joe (EH 5), Jim Cornette, Molly Holly & Gail Kim, Jim Cornette, Molly Holly & Gail Kim, Ted DiBiase Jr, Stan Lane and Bobby Eaton, Konnan & Homicide, Ivelisse, Larry Hennig

Bounty Hunter: Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, Rick Rude (Trade), Sami Zayn (Trade), El Santo & Gory Guerrero (Trade), Killer Kowalski & gorilla Monsoon, Bobby Heenan, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Jason Jordan & Chad Gable, Aja & Awesome Kong, The Bella Twins (Trade), Barry Horowitz(EH 17), The Great Muta (Trade), Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson, Takeshi Morishima, Gorgeous George, Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta, Jack Brisco, Fritz & Waldo Von Erich

SlickRic: Samoa Joe, Misawa, HHH, Bam Bam Bigelow, the Road Warriors, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, Bruiser Brody, Magnum TA, Bruno Sammartino, Jimmy Snuka & Paul Orndorff, Brooklyn Brawler (EH 4), Floyd 'Money' Mayweather, Rhett Titus & Kenny King aka All Night Express, Kensuke Sasuki, Bob Sapp, Earl Hebner, Kai En Tai, Eugene

A Brad Maddox Guy: Kazuchika Okada, Brian Pillman, Batista, RVD, Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega, The Miz, Damien Sandow & Titus O'Neil, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley & Kushida (Time-Splitters), Matt Hardy, Colin Delaney (EH 8), 'Superstar' Billy Graham, 'Big' John Studd & King Kong Bundy, Ryan Nemeth & Brad Maddox, Gene & Ole Anderson, Son of Havoc & Angelico, Fandango, Caristico

LeeJM: AJ Styles, 'Dr. Death' Steve Williams, Chris Jericho(Trade), Jerry Lawler (Trade), Sabu & Tazz, Matt Sydal and Riochet, James Mitchell, Diamond Dallas Page, Barry Windham, Meng & The Barbarian, Finlay, Manu (EH 19), Young Bucks (Trade), Jim Ross, Mike Awesome, Austin Idol and "Wildfire" Tommy Rich, Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck, Masato Tanaka, Debra

Beakerjoe: Chris Hero & Cesaro, Ric Flair, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch, Kerry Von Erich (Texas Tornado), Ethan Carter III, Emma and Bayley, Tyler Breeze (trade), Sara Del Ray, Jeff Farmer aka Fake Sting (EH 14), Eric Bischoff, Zeb Colter, Jack Evans (picked as part of a tag team), Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano (Trade), Ronda Rousey (Trade), Rick Martel & Tito Santana, Ben Stiller, David Flair, David & Kevin Von Erich,

thebostoncrab: Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit(Trade), Kenta & Kenta Kobashi, Bully Ray, Scott Steiner, Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows, Low Ki and THE Brian Kendrick, Bobby Roode, Duke "The Dumpster" Droese (EH 1), Zack Ryder, Charlie Haas, Necro Butcher, Jun Akiyama, Mike Quackenbush and Jigsaw, Candice Lerae, Ultramantis Black

PTH2009: Kevin Owens, Ken Shamrock(Trade), Big Bossman, Sheamus, Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge, Rhyno, JBL, Neville, Bobby Lashley, Ron Simmons, Bo Dallas, Joey Abs(EH 15), Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gangrel, The Gangstas aka New Jack & Mustafa Saed, Mason Ryan & R-Truth, Ricardo Rodriguez

Paulie21: The Rock (Trade), Lou Thesz, Mick Foley, Mr Kennedy, Honkey Tonk Man & Greg Valentine, Kevin Nash aka Diesel, Sgt. Slaughter, Steve Blackman (Trade), Terry Funk, Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi, The Usos (Trade), Sharkboy (EH 3), 'Iron' Mike Tyson, Giant Gonzales, Rocky Johnson, "High Chief" Peter Maivia, Paul Bearer, Crash Holly, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

BrianRegan09: Hiroshi Tanahashi, Mr Perfect, Goldberg, Raven & Perry Saturn, Paul Heyman, Christopher Daniels & Frank Kazarian (Suicide), Apollo Crews, James Gibson(Jamie Noble), Bad Luck Fale and TAMA TONGA, Petey Williams, Damian Demento (EH 12), Pamela Anderson, Billy Kidman & Paul London, 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters, Paul Treacy, Jerry Lynn,

JP Liz: Roman Reigns, Owen Hart & Davey Boy Smith, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith, Drew Galloway and Wade Barrett, Nigel McGuinness, Natalya & Beth Phoenix, Sensational Sherri Martel, Layla & Michelle McCool aka LayCool, 'Dangerous' Danny Davis (EH 20), William Shatner, Teddy Hart (Trade), Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal, Magnus & Douglas Williams, Robbie E and Rob Terry, Cody Hall

Cheese Wagstaff: Seth Rollins, Sean O' Haire, Ricky Dragon Steamboat, Shelton Benjamin & MVP, Mercury & Morrison, Jay Lethal & Xavier Woods, Mark Henry, Tatsumi Fujinami, 'The Nature Boy' Buddy Rogers, Antonio Inoki, 'Iron' Mike Sharpe(EH 7), Roderick Strong & Rich Swann, Elijah Burke & Sylvester Terkay, The Godfather & D'Lo Brown, John Laurinaitis & Bart Gunn, Pedro Morales & Carlos Colon Snr, Richard Steamboat Jr, Melina

Shagnastii: Sting, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, Demolition (Ax & Smash), Santino & Carlito, Val Venis, Sycho Sid, Jack Swagger, 'SD' Jones (EH 13), Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake, Mabel & Mo aka Men on a Mission, Luther Ward, Sunny, La Parka and Psychosis, Joey Ryan

Stereomaniac: Kofi Kingston & Big E, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, The Big Show, Iron shiek, Charlotte, Dash & Dawson, Paige & Sweet Saraya, Mil Mascaras, Tamina Snuka & Naomi, Gillberg (EH 10), Jason Hervey, Eddie Gilbert, Hardcore Holly, The Italian Stallion, Carmella, Summer Rae, Silas Young

Mrkiscool: The Undertaker, Fabulous Moolah, Jake The Snake Roberts, Sandman, Trish Stratus and Lita, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish, The Vaudevillains, Zack Sabre Jr, Harley Race, Roppongi Vice aka Baretta & Rocky Romero, Zack Gowen(EH 6), Grado, Chris Candido, Earthquake & Typhoon aka The Natural Disasters, Veda Scott, Mandrake, Gregory Iron, Cheerleader Melissa

ImnottheHulk: Bray Wyatt, Dusty Rhodes, Booker T (trade), Dan Spivey (chosen as part of a tag team), Goldust & Stardust, Eric Rowan and Luke Harper, The Ascension : Konnor and Viktor, Nikitta Koloff, Bob Backlund, Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady, Lex Luger (Trade), Barry O (EH 18), Bob Orton & Bob Orton Jr, Stevie Ray & Ahmed Johnson, Ivan Koloff, Jerry Sags & Brian Knobbs aka The Nasty Boys, Johnny Stamboli & Chuck Palumbo, THE One man gang, Braun Strowman

Uncle Walt: CM Punk(Trade), Randy Savage, HBK, Dynamite Kid, William Regal & Lance Storm, The Great Sasuke & Jushin Liger, Dean Malenko, Michael 'PS' Hayes, Buddy Roberts & Terry Gordy (Trade) aka The Fabulous Freebirds, Stephanie McMahon, Salvatore Sincere (EH 9), Chyna, Ultimo Dragon, Saturo Sayama aka Tiger Mask, Vince Russo, The Rock N Roll Express, Linda McMahon, Miss Elizabeth

DM_7: Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Roddy Piper (trade), Alberto Del Rio, Mark & Jay the Briscoes, Austin Aries, Shane McMahon, Rusev, Pentagon Jr, Adam Cole, Jinder Mahal (EH 16), Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez, Michael Elgin, Dalton Castle, Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel, La Sombra (Manny Andrade) and Rush, Blake and Murphy, Mil Muertes

Necrominus: John Cena(Trade), Kane, Scott Hall(Trade), Jeff Hardy, New Age Outlaws: Road Dogg & Billy Gunn, Muhammad Hassan, Test & Albert, X-Pac, Andre The Giant, Matt Morgan & Abyss, Disco Inferno (EH 11), Pete Rose, The Boogeyman, KRONIK aka Brian 'Crush' Adams & Adam Bomb, Cryme Tyme, Michael Tarver and David Otunga, 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown, Khosrow Daivari

Round 15s order was based off the participants average draw in the first 14 rounds and was as follows

1# ABradMaddoxGuy : 11.715 average
    2# Beakerjoe : 11.714 average
    3# Brian Regan : 11.713 average
    4# Necrominus : 11.5716 average
    5# Cheese Wagstaff : 11.5715 average

6# Shagnasti 11.213 average
    7# Stereomaniac 11.071 average
    8# Uncle Walt : 10.928 average
    9# DM_7 : 10.856 average
    10# JP Liz: 10.5703 average

11# PTH2009 : 10.5701 average
    12# SlickRic : 10.4999 average
    13# LeeJM : 104997 average
    14# MrKiscool :10.4993 average
    15# Lord TSC : 10.285 average

16# Bounty Hunter : 9.857 average
    17# Paulie21 : 9.785 average
    18# Imnotthehulk : 9.512 average
    19# MNG : 9.427 average
    20# Thebostoncrab : 8.714 average

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

splashimage_copy_0.png?w=625

Our first round stip focuses on the best of today
    Y0tazjrti2U.jpg

In this round you can only pick wrestlers who have had a match in the past 6months! Can be in any promotion once the wrestler is eligable but they need to be actively wrestling.
    and here is the poster order for Round 1:

1 Stereomaniac
    2 Bounty Hunter
    3 Cheese Wagstaff
    4 Mrkiscool
    5 Paulie21
    6 Moneymaker
    7 LeeJM
    8 Mr Nice Guy
    9 Thebostoncrab
    10 SlickRic
    11 LordTSC
    12 A Brad Maddox Guy
    13 BrianRegan09
    14 Shagnastii
    15 JPLiz
    16 Beakerjoe
    17 ImnottheHulk
    18 Uncle Walt
    19 SureYWouldntYa
    20 aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Timestamp: 2016-01-03 16:12:20 UTC, IP: 175.180.107.177

So essentially it's asking you to choose from the best currently wrestling today with a few legends thrown in there. Is there an old timer still going in the indies you want. It should be noted that this rounds order will be reversed in Rd 2 so don't worry if you got a low draw this round Rd2 will have just as many big names in it.

Also traditionally there are 20 entrants so if you are still interested pop in here add your name to the list and you will be added to the round order 17,18,19 or 20 assuming you do so before the round is over.

g'luck and let's go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Kofi-With-Big-p.jpg

I wasn't sure about if I should make this pick or another one but I've gone for this one for 2 reasons

1) He has never been in the BWA before

and 2) Because he is Brock "Freakin" Lesnar!
    giphy.gif

102314-UFC-Brock-Lesnar-TV-Pi.vadapt.955.high.25.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

In this being my first foray into the world of drafting, I knew that I needed to think long and hard about who my first pick would be as this pick will set the tone for the rest of my roster.

Then I realised I was being silly, as I'll just go with the best wrestler on the planet today. Pick No. 1 for Hard Cheese Entertainment (working title ;)) is...

SETH FREAKING ROLLINS

tumblr_np8wwziF9g1sg31w3o2_1280.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

mwf12.jpg

Press-Conference with owner and Chairman Mr. K.

Martouf Wrestling Federation is pleased to announce that, for the 3rd year running, it will be once again broadcasting live across the boards.ie network for fans to enjoy. We hope once again to have an incredible roster and we will announce our first wrestler shortly. Thank you for your....

GONG, GONG, GONG
    An onimous voice blares over the intercom at the press conference as fog enters the room and the lights turn out
    Martouf Wrestling Federation, I've had my eye on you for some time. I've seen that there are multiple souls for me to claim that I haven't before so the entire roster be on look-out or you will REST....IN....PEACE

Lights come back on and a grinning Mr. K. laughs
    Well there you have it then, our first announcement is that of The Deadman, The Undertaker

0744747001412514806_filepicker.jpg

MWF Roster
    1. The Undertaker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

With the first pick for the promotion (still trying to come up with a good name) I select John Cena. The reasons are simple whether you love him or hate him there's no bigger star in the wrestling world than Cena and he is the perfect character to build a company around

361285-john-cena-2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

In work so i'll write a longer note later but I draft the team of El Generico and Kevin Steen.

Will they be friend?

tumblr_mgkp8vi9uj1r4o0xno1_500.jpg

Or foe?

steengenerico_82068.jpg

1. El Generico/Sami Zayn
    2. Kevin Steen/Owens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Apologies for the delay

AEPW selects

o0300040012931148170_zpsfc0945a0.jpg

AJ STYLES

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ladies and gentlemen, Monday Night Grappling is delighted to be able to reveal that we have come to terms with one of the greatest talents in wrestling today.

Making his debut on our roster please give a warm welcome to...

CKwwOjWWsAArwAt.jpg

...Prince Devitt aka Finn Bálor!

A technically gifted athlete, one of the most creative minds in the industry, a huge array of potential opponents to choose from, and oh yeah: he's Irish as well!

Delighted to have him and hopefully I can come up with some fun ideas for him later on.

Monday Night Grappling roster thus far:

1. Prince Devitt/Finn Bálor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Fusion Pro Wrestling don't need to hype up their first draft at all.

Kurt-Angle-Entrance.jpg

Fusion Pro Wrestling

1) Kurt Angle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

It's easy to forget that my first pick was once one of the hottest properties in the business before TNA decided it would be a good idea to beat him.

He then got lazy. Not surprising considering the state of that company.

But when he's on, there are fewer greater sights in wrestling than this man kicking the snot out of someone.

I still remember his wonderful feud with Kurt Angle, at a time when it seemed he might help lead an actual American mainstream alternative to WWE. Never mind some of his epic feuds in ROH, which are legendary.

He looks mean.
    He's stiff as fúck.
    He can talk.
    He can draw.

I am drafting the 'Samoan Submission Machine', Samoa Joe.

Delighted.

samoa-joe_crop_north.png?w=400&h=227&q=75

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First pick this year is...
    Dean Ambrose
    giphy.gif

And with him, I'm taking a man with whom he held the WXW Tag titles for over a year with.
    Solomon Crowe
    solomon-crowe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

MEW scouts have only watched this man wrestle 5 times but such was the impression he made they have recommended him as pick #1. He is Kazuchika Okada

kazuchika-okada.jpg

MEW Roster
    Kazuchika Okada

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

!!!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS HIROSHI TANAHASHI LEAVES NJPW AFTER WRESTLE KINGDOM 10!!!!!!!!

CANz-2kUQAAz6dE.jpg

A host of top promotions in America are lining up to sign this international superstar but RCW is apparently top of the que with Tanahashi already invited to there opening show Rampage.. what a signing this could be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Lucha VaVoom returns one of it's greatest superstar. This is STING!!!!!!

tumblr_maf9hkh6Si1qzx70zo1_1280.png?.jpg

Championships and accomplishments

Jim Crockett Promotions/World Championship Wrestling
    NWA World Television Championship (1 time)[221]
    NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)1[222]
    WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[223]
    WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[224]
    WCW World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)[225]
    WCW World Tag Team Championship (3 times)[226] – with Lex Luger (1), The Giant (1), and Kevin Nash (1)
    Jim Crockett, Sr. Memorial Cup (1988) – with Lex Luger
    Iron Man Tournament (1989)
    Battlebowl Battle Royal (1991)[227]
    King of Cable Tournament (1992)[228]
    European Cup (1994, 2000)[229][230]
    Third WCW Triple Crown Champion
    Pro Wrestling Illustrated
    Comeback of the Year (2006, 2011, 2014)[231][232]
    Match of the Year (1991) with Lex Luger vs. the Steiner Brothers at SuperBrawl
    Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (1988)[233]
    Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year (1990)[234]
    Most Popular Wrestler of the Year (1991, 1992, 1994, 1997)[156]
    Wrestler of the Year (1990)[235]
    Ranked 1 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 1992[236]

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
    NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)2[222]
    TNA World Heavyweight Championship (4 times)[237]
    TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time)[238] – with Kurt Angle
    Inspirational Superstar of the Year (2007)[239]
    TNA Match of the Year (2007) vs. Kurt Angle at Bound for Glory, October 14, 2007[239]
    TNA Match of the Year (2009) vs. A.J. Styles at Bound for Glory, October 18, 2009[61]
    TNA Hall of Fame (Class of 2012)[106]

Universal Wrestling Federation
    UWF World Tag Team Championship (3 times)[240] – with Eddie Gilbert (2) and Rick Steiner (1)

World Wrestling All-Stars
    WWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[241]

Wrestling Observer Newsletter
    Match of the Year (1988) vs. Ric Flair at Clash of the Champions I
    Most Charismatic (1988, 1992)
    Most Improved (1988)
    Most Unimproved (1990)
    5 Star Match (1991) with Brian Pillman, Rick Steiner, and Scott Steiner vs. Ric Flair, Larry Zbyszko, Barry Windham, and Sid Vicious (February 24, WarGames match, WrestleWar)
    5 Star Match (1992) with Nikita Koloff, Ricky Steamboat, Barry Windham, and Dustin Rhodes vs. Arn Anderson, Rick Rude, Steve Austin, Bobby Eaton, and Larry Zbyszko (May 17, WarGames match, WrestleWar)
    Best Babyface (1992)
    Worst Worked Match of the Year (1995) vs. Tony Palmore at Battle 7
    Worst Worked Match of the Year (2011) vs. Jeff Hardy at Victory Road (owing to Hardy's inebriation)[242]
    WWE
    Slammy Awards (2 times)
    "This is Awesome" Moment of the Year (2014) – Debuting to help Team Cena defeat Team Authority at Survivor Series
    "Surprise Return of the Year" (2015) - as Seth Rollins' statue, and attacks Rollins on Raw.

Still to pick

15 JPLiz
    16 Beakerjoe
    17 ImnottheHulk
    18 Uncle Walt
    19 SureYWouldntYa
    20 aaaaaaaahhhhhh

when they have It's round 2 and stip 2
    splashimage_copy_0.png?w=625

After the currently active wrestlers in rd1, now we have definitely inactive ones this time as we try to make this a reality in this draft.
    1a4967cb99313bc8e189a198d178b307.jpg

In this round you can only pick wrestlers who have died in the past 20 years! So anyone who passed on since Jan 1st 1996

Just for this round the pre 1970s debut date is not in effect.
    and here is the poster order for Round 2:

Round 1 order reversal
    01. aaaaaaaahhhhhh
    02. SureYWouldntYa
    03. Uncle Walt
    04. ImnottheHulk
    05. Beakerjoe
    06. JPLiz
    07. Shagnasti
    08. BrianReagan09
    09. A Brad maddox guy
    10. TeamShadowclan
    11. SlickRic
    12. Thebostoncrab
    13. MrNiceGuy
    14. LeeJM
    15. Moneymaker
    16. Paulie21
    17. Mrkiscool
    18. Cheese Wagstaff
    19. Bounty Hunter
    20. Stereomaniac

Yeah it's a little morbid but the past of PW means that there are plenty of big names to choose from especially when just for this round the debut date rule is not in effect. So who will you allow to Return If Possible to your roster.

g'luck drafters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

My pick is Roman Reigns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MY pick is......... Chris Hero

kassius-ohno-2004652.jpg

and his partner Cesaro..........

cesaro-f.jpg

The Kings of Wrestling.

kow2_crop_north.jpg?w=600&h=387&q=75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Imnotthehulk

My pick is Bray Wyatt

7e982f9080braywyatt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

9c119bba97604b64de3ac3b50f9a7c55.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

One of the stars of the past 10 years, and the man who will become the face of my company

Randy Orton is mine

orton-wm26pose-300x286_display_image.jpg?1284229768

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Ladies and Gents, World Premier Wrestling presents its first 2016 draft pick. It would be a sad error in judgement to mistake this guy for a corpse.
    The Original BIG Red Monster............ KANE
    kane_crop_north.jpg?w=409&h=369&q=75

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

And its round 2 choice in the 2016 draft, Just when you think you know the answers, he changes the questions.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Now it's time to see a man who would be known as one of the goats and a sure HOF'er if not for one weekend in June 2007, Chris Benoit

BenoitInTheRing.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Randy-Savage_02.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Imnotthehulk

I'll take Dusty Rhodes
    TmduVrM.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

My next Pick (Cheesy pic for Walt and the lads...

Eduardo Guerrero

eddie-guerrero.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LWE welcomes

Owen Hart & British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

LWCW would like to announce the acquisition of two of the hardest hitting muthaf*ckers in wrestling history. Returning from a very successful tour of Japan they are bound to cause trouble as they make there way to the western promotion for the first time in many many years.
    "Dr Death" Steve Williams and Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy.
    Miracle Violence Connection

Miracle1.jpg
    Championships and accomplishments
    All Japan Pro Wrestling

World Tag Team Championship (5 times)
    World's Strongest Tag Determination League (1990, 1991)

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
    PWI Tag Team of the Year (1992)

PWI named them #16 of the 100 best tag teams during the "PWI Years"

World Championship Wrestling

NWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time)
    WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time)

Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
    Tag Team of the Year (1992)

LWCW
    Sting
    Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy
    "Dr Death" Steve Williams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

RCW MAKES PERFECT SIGNING

There can only be one guy who I'd want to come back from the dead and that man is Mr. Perfect

40curthennig.jpg

RCW ROSTER

1: Hiroshi Tanahashi
    2: Mr. Perfect

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement