Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frequency of printed statements?

Options
  • 31-12-2015 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

I am planning a year ahead on getting a mortgage which may or may not be with bofi. 

1. Do bank statements have to be originals? (If so I do not see the point in going over to estatements)

2. How often are statements generated and sent as I do not recall the last time I was sent a paper statement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Lumina,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here and considering us for your future Mortgage.

When applying for a Mortgage original paper statement would be required if you hold a non BOI account. However, if you already bank with us, it will not be necessary to provide these as you're details would already be on file.

You can also find more information on other documents which may be required here on our website https://goo.gl/x1AAfj

We also have a wealth of information on all things 'Mortgage' on our website https://goo.gl/kFLH5t

When you're ready to apply for a mortgage, please feel free to contact us here as we'd be more than happy to arrange a call for you from one of our dedicated Mortgage Advisor's.

Thanks and Happy New Year,
    Elaine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Lumina

2. How often are statements generated and sent as I do not recall the last time I was sent a paper statement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Apologies Lumina I should have included the following,

It is generally standard that your statement frequency is set for every 3 months however, to check this and even change the frequency just login to 365Online using your browser and send a query via the Online Service desk and a representative will be more than happy to help you with this.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

Advertisement