Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App down yet again

Options
  • 31-12-2015 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭

App has become more of an annoyance than anything else these days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Same here :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Folks,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie and apologies for the inconvenience.

Our support team are investigating the Mobile App at the moment. 365Online and our Tablet App are working normally so if you need to access your account you can do so using your browser on your phone or via the Tablet App itself.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

This is annoying and making payments possibly late,since im travelling i have no laptop with me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning jimmynokia.

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Our apologies for any delays you experienced while our support team were investigating this. If you are still experiencing delays in logging on please let us know here.

Thanks,

Evie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Jimmy try accessing the 365 website on your mobile browser, a bit clunky but should work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Scruffy John

Cannot access 365online all day today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Scruffy John

Cannot access 365online all day today.
    ... times out after entering PIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

App down again!
    Why is it gone so bad!
    Instead of improving it, ye same to be making it worse.

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We are aware of delays with the app, our browser should be available however. If you cannot log in please try and clear your cache, this should give you access to your Online Profile.

Our apologies for any inconvenience while we work on this,

Thanks,

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

...We are aware of delays with the app, our browser should be available however. If you cannot log in please try and clear your cache, this should give you access to your Online Profile...
    It's not working for me anyway - not on the laptop, the mobile browser or the iOS app. 
    No access to online banking today. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

I've been trying since 9am a couple of
    Times an hour as expecting substantial payment today and nothing. Its down more than it works the past few weeks. Really not good enough BOI!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Posted in another section about this problem . BOI would want to get there act together with this app . It's a disgrace how often it is down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Good Morning and thanks to everyone who has posted. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this yesterday.
    Both the app and website are now operating normally, but if you’re continuing to have difficulties please let me know and I can help you with this.
    Apologies again and thanks for getting in touch.

Nicola 

Hey guess what?????????

Yep that's right, down again!!!!
    Gone beyond a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hi blade 1,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We're aware some users are experiencing difficulties with the App. Our Online Support Team are looking into this as a matter of urgency. Just to let you know 365Online & the Tablet are operating as normal.

Apologies again and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good day.

Helen

Is this the way it's going to be every week?

Good Morning blade1,

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused. Our Support Team are investigating the root cause of this. We appreciate your feedback, and please let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement