Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transactions

Options
  • 31-12-2015 2:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi guys, hope you had a great Christmas.

I seem to be having an issue with my transactions - on 24.12.15 I made two purchases online with UK based companies totalling about €100.00.  Immediately after I made these purchases I checked my online banking where the money had been debited from my available balance just fine but obviously the details of the transactions weren't yet showing on my statement - all fine so far.

Then, I made a purchase the same day at a physical retail outlet in Dublin for €169.00 by debit card.

When I got home, I checked my online banking again and the available balance was back up to the original amount before I'd made the two online payments earlier - i.e. I had not been debited for those two online payments and for the payment at the retail shop.

I made other small payments which didn't debit from my account immediately but over the last couple of days have updated.

The original two online payments have still not debited nor has the €169.00 payment made directly in a retail shop.

Also, I'm waiting for money to hit my account from WilliamHill.com who pay using your card details - this normally only takes 2 days to hit my account but it's now the third day and still nothing.  Can you offer any explanation to any of this?

Many thanks,

M

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭mattaiuseire

All payments have just updated... thread can be closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon mattaiuseire.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and apologies for just getting back to you now.

I'm glad to hear your account has updated, payments can take up until after the next working day to show on accounts, and due to the recent bank holiday this would have been later than normal.
    Thanks for letting us know however, and please dont hesitate to contact us with any queries you may have in the future.

Evie

Advertisement