Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Championship/Superbowl

Options
  • 31-12-2015 6:22pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's really the supebowl.

Packers(tripperman) vs Vikings(Giffney)

Good luck to both :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Yes, everyone stop being so shocked...I did win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Yes, everyone stop being so shocked...I did win!

Told you could win the big games Giffney congratulations on making the full super bowl now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Congrats giff ha

Packers beat Vikings 14-12
    Sorry no highlights tryed make some but couldn't, it was a great game Giffney in all honest was very unlucky in this, packers recive the ball first and drive down field for a td then Vikings drive and get a fg at start of second qt, packers are then 3and out and Vikings drive down field and inside the two minute warning are 3rd an goal with seconds left on the packers 3yard line when clay Matthews gets his finger tips to knock away the ball from an waiting receiver ht 6-7, Vikings get the ball to start the 3rd and a great play by Giffney gets him a long catch and run td goes for two but haha Clinton dix is there to force an incomplete pass, then packers drive down field and get a td in the last minutes of the thrid qt, Vikings drive the length of the pitch burning clock and on fade to the back of the endzone get picked off, but packers are 3 and out straight off and Vikings are moving the ball with ease till the rb gets hit from behind and fumbles and is recovered by the packers who once again go 3and out, Vikings get the ball at there 30 with under two minutes to go and are driving down field when teddy throws a pass that gets tipped and think it was Hayward who grabbed it just before it hits the ground for a pick which sealed the game, great game Giffney it's our thrid game this season and all have been great games that have been nail bitters, you have been very unlucky in all three

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Unlucky Giffney and congrats tripper! Most improved player this year, well done lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Luckily I can drink heavily tonight and people will assume I'm celebrating a new year....well done tripper

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Unlucky Giffney and congrats tripper! Most improved player this year, well done lads

Ah no I'm not that improved, alot and I mean alottttttttt of luck has gone my way this season, i was behind in nearly all the games against you guys and got lucky to win some of them,

Luckily I can drink heavily tonight and people will assume I'm celebrating a new year....well done tripper

You can celebrate knowing your the better player Giffney

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Well done Tripps, good to see the Title come back to Meath.

Giffney, your'e a loser ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Congrats Tripp,unlucky Giffney,it'll be your bowl one of these seasons.

• Advertisement

Super bowl Packers 31 @ Steelers 7

Advertisement