Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frizz on top of head.

Options
  • 31-12-2015 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

I have frizzy bits of hair on the top of my head the day after washing it and nothing will smooth it.
    The rest of my hair is smooth, though.
    In the past, I've used John Frieda Glossing Mist and that kinda worked but is there anything else I can use to tame this nuisance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

fussyonion wrote: »
    I have frizzy bits of hair on the top of my head the day after washing it and nothing will smooth it.
    The rest of my hair is smooth, though.
    In the past, I've used John Frieda Glossing Mist and that kinda worked but is there anything else I can use to tame this nuisance?

Hairspray?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I use Pro Naturals argan oil applied after shampooing before blow drying and styling. Maybe look at using the Hair Repair Mask. I use the entire Hair Repair System myself but I think you can purchase items separately if you wish. After shampooing I apply the hair mask quite liberally I then wrap a thin towel that I have dampened and zapped in the microwave for a minute or two and relax until it cools right down. I then rinse it off, this seems to take care of the new growth that is constantly appearing that seem to stick out at all angles!

I'd be very interested to know if it works for you.

Advertisement