Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E-town till I die

• 01-01-2016 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,606 ✭✭✭✭

A bunch of young lads from Ennis have made a hip hop music video set in Ennis

First things first, fair play to them for getting out and doing something. it's not my favourite kind of music, but each to their own.

The lyrics to the song are what I find so interesting. It's making out as though Ennis is the centre of a gangland turf war. At first I thought the song was a joke, a parody, but the guys are totally serious.

Just thought I'd post this in case any of you were out and about wondering why people were calling Ennis 'etown' all of a sudden.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Akrasia wrote: »
    A bunch of young lads from Ennis have made a hip hop music video set in Ennis

First things first, fair play to them for getting out and doing something. it's not my favourite kind of music, but each to their own.

The lyrics to the song are what I find so interesting. It's making out as though Ennis is the centre of a gangland turf war. At first I thought the song was a joke, a parody, but the guys are totally serious.

Just thought I'd post this in case any of you were out and about wondering why people were calling Ennis 'etown' all of a sudden.

The rapping is decent in fairness. But is it just one guy with the rest lip syncing?
    The lyrics are a bit OTT fro me but each to their own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

The video is very well made. The effort is excellent but its far from original.

Advertisement