Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Address

Options
  • 01-01-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

Hopefully you can advise me on this:

We recently bought a house and I've tried changing my address on 365 online.
    I made the request, was then emailed looking for proof of address (which I supplied) and haven't heard back since (this was on 24th Dec).

I've since re-emailed, but received no reply. Also, I've asked at the helpdesk on 365 online - again no response.

I realise it's holiday time, so if it's that - then fine.
    I'm just wondering would it be easier to just go into my branch and do it there?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

The change of address process usually takes 10 working days. If after this time you’d like to check if your details have been updated please call BOI Direct on 0818365365 & a representative will be happy to check this for you.

As you’ve mentioned that you sent an Ask a Question via the Online service desk a member of our customer service team will be back in touch with you via that channel.

Hope this helps.

Happy New Year,
    Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Ok, thanks Tara. Happy New Year to you too :)

Advertisement