Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone bill pay

Options
  • 01-01-2016 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I entered into a 24 month contract with vodafone bill pay while I was working and had the money to pay each month. However, due to unforeseen circumstances I had to leave my job & now I struggle to have the money for my bill each month.
    I have contacted vodafone as they suggest on their website, looking for any help or advise. But their is nothing they are willing to do to help.
    I am now contemplating leaving my contract with vodafone and switching networks. But I won't be able afford the cancellation fee either.
    I am wondering can anyone here give me any advise as to what to do. Or has anyone been in a similar situation?
    Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't related to boards.ie. Try asking in an appropriate forum instead, such as the Vodafone forum:

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1270

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement