Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoPro Hero4 Session vs SJCAM SJ4000

• 01-01-2016 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭

Apologies if this is an ongoing debate, but I'm looking at picking up an action cam for a bit of fun.

They're not permitted during bicycle races, so it'll likely just be for a bit of fun during training sessions on and off road, and for other general messing about.

I was planning to just get a cheap SJCAM SJ4000 with all the accessories, however I can't help but find myself eyeing up the entry level gopro's.

I think the basic gopro hero is a bit low on features, namely wifi, and the hero+ is the same price as the hero4 session.

Has anyone experience with both the hero4 session and sjcam sj4000? Is the gopro worth the extra €120 over the sjcam?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I have a hero 4 session and absolutely love it. Good quality video from it. Yes, you do pay for it though.

Advertisement