Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sample Constructions Folder

Options
  • 01-01-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi there, is there anyone out there that got an a1 in their folder for the leaving cert.I have my project made and I made an infinity coffee table, i dont want to copy anyones folder at all. Just need something to compare mine to and see where im going wrong and where i could improve, most of my class had brothers or sisters that did it in previous years and they are using theirs as a base so our teacher has just not bothered with the rest of us so im basically doing all the theory and folder by myself :mad: thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

How much have you done on the folder so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 vctrburk

seavill wrote: »
    How much have you done on the folder so far?

Hi i have done as far as the research and other existing types of coffee tables. After that i have no idea what to do. I have looked at websites and i have the heading but i am only able to write a small sentence in each and after that its just really bad bullsh*t

Advertisement