If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an advise

Options
  • 01-01-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

[font=arial, sans-serif][ltr]Hi, 

I'm interested in getting your yamaha rn500 and tannoy dk wallnut speakers prices on the website are showing 

Yamaha RN500 -  279 pounds 

Tonnoy mercury v4 speakers - 149 pounds

Could you please tell me do you have them in stock and how much would it cost me? Are these speakers dk wallnut dark (nearly black as shown on the website) ?. Do you deliver to Southern Ireland if not Northern Ireland? And the last and the most important is that a good choice? It would in the living room 15 sq meters. Hooked up to PC, TV and spotyfi, iphone maybe CD player in the future. I like all kind of music (soft house, jazz, soul, hiphop and rap). I'm big into detail in the song (treble) but also like deep warm bass. If I went for Marantz pm6005 would it be much better choice if it goes for music quality? I know I would loose the network option but I could hook it directly to PC or IPhone.

Thank you very much for your time

Arek
    [/ltr][/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

headward wrote: »
    [ltr]Hi, 

I'm interested in getting your yamaha rn500 and tannoy dk wallnut speakers prices on the website are showing 

Yamaha RN500 -  279 pounds 

Tonnoy mercury v4 speakers - 149 pounds

Could you please tell me do you have them in stock and how much would it cost me? Are these speakers dk wallnut dark (nearly black as shown on the website) ?. Do you deliver to Southern Ireland if not Northern Ireland? And the last and the most important is that a good choice? It would in the living room 15 sq meters. Hooked up to PC, TV and spotyfi, iphone maybe CD player in the future. I like all kind of music (soft house, jazz, soul, hiphop and rap). I'm big into detail in the song (treble) but also like deep warm bass. If I went for Marantz pm6005 would it be much better choice if it goes for music quality? I know I would loose the network option but I could hook it directly to PC or IPhone.

Thank you very much for your time

Arek
    [/ltr]
    HI Arek, many thanks for your post.

That combo would be a great sounding system, the RN500 is a nice detailed system, and has 80wpc compared to 45wpc on the Marantz, so would drive the Tannoys a lot better too, so I'd say youre better to stock with the RN500
    The Tannoys are the Dark Walnut finish 
    The Tannoy speakers are normally a non-ship item, but if you were to buy the 2 items as a package, I can ship ot down to you with a charge of €12.99 so:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12643-mercury-v4.aspx - €229
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12747-rn500.aspx - €399
    Delivery €12.99

Total would be €640.99

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 3 headward

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. That sounds great! Just thinking as there is around 50 euros difference between euros and pounds prince acording to the google exchange (430pounds is around 585 euros). I wonder if I could pay it it in pounds and get it shipped down to the northern Ireland? Would it make a difference to you? Of course, I would still pay the shipment fee. And the last question, is it possible to pay over the phone/website with [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]one for all voucher (which is [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Visa/Visa Electron - Oneforall ireland). In worst case scenario I would travel down to Belfast.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Arek[/font]

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. That sounds great! Just thinking as there is around 50 euros difference between euros and pounds prince acording to the google exchange (430pounds is around 585 euros). I wonder if I could pay it it in pounds and get it shipped down to the northern Ireland? Would it make a difference to you? Of course, I would still pay the shipment fee. And the last question, is it possible to pay over the phone/website with [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]one for all voucher (which is [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Visa/Visa Electron - Oneforall ireland). In worst case scenario I would travel down to Belfast.[/font]

Hi Arek.

There is no problem paying in sterling and having it shipped to you own home address.

Tannoy v4 priced at £149.00
    Yamaha TN500 priced at £279.00
    Delivery would be £9.99
    Total = £437.99

We are unable to take payment via Oneforall vouchers, sorry.
    Telephone orders are mainly processed by Visa or visa debut cards (Visa debut cards may require proof of address as sometimes name and address checks can not be completed on them).
    Bank transfer is also available.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 headward

Hi Arek.

There is no problem paying in sterling and having it shipped to you own home address.

Delivery would be £9.99
    Total = £437.99

Telephone orders are mainly processed by Visa or visa debut cards (Visa debut cards may require proof of address as sometimes name and address checks can not be completed on them).

I hope this is of help.

Thanks a mill, and if I travelled down to Belfast to your shop would it be possible to pay with the one4all ? If so is it possible to pay in the shop with two different payment methods say cash and on4all? Sorry to bother but Im just trying to get rid of 200 euros card :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Arek.

Delivery would be £9.99
    Total = £437.99

I hope this is of help.

Thanks a mill, and if I travelled down to Belfast to your shop would it be possible to pay with the one4all ? If so is it possible to pay in the shop with two different payment methods say cash and on4all? Sorry to bother but Im just trying to get rid of 200 euros card :)
    Hi Arek.

We don't take one4all vouchers at our store either unfortunately.
    It is possible to pay by two different methods, part cash part card.

Hope this helps a little.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.