Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 A Christmas Forum Year In Review

Options
  • 01-01-2016 6:56pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Firstly i know i've said this numerous times and I know i'm repeating myself but thank you to everyone who's contributed here during the last few years and especially in 2015, from our regulars to our seasonal passerbys ye've all been fantastic.

Thank you to each one and as the season comes to a close over the next few days i kindly ask to keep in touch and keep posting here, our little community brings much joy to many and it truly captures the spirit of christmas all year long.

We've some new thread ideas which we will start launching over the next few weeks, just to give us time to settle after 2015.

2015 was a great year for the Christmas Forum, we has the most amount of posts for one year ever. 2,400 more posts than ever and 1,800 posts more than our busiest year ever so thank you for that.

2015 was the year our very own Glitzgirl made it to the toy show and became the envy of everyone here.

Everytime I logged onto here I always left with a smile on my face so thank you all for that. So remember anytime ye want to chat wither it's about Christmas or not or if you need cheering up remember to call, we're always open! :)

So what was your favourite moment of the 2015 season, either on boards or in real life?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I loved when Glitzgirl went to the Late Late Show and we were all looking out for her on TV. It made the whole thing even more fun!

My favourite real life moment was when I finally got to see some lights being switched on.

I'll definitely be sticking around here for 2016! Best forum on Boards and pretty much the only one I post in these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Does it sound very shallow if I say my favourite moment was when I went to the late late toy show too :p to be fair it was a fairly monumental experience ;)

Hmm favourite family based real life thing for me I suppose was getting to build on my families tradiations as I'm not working outside the home it was sooo nice to be not be on shift for Christmas for once ! :)

As Loughc has already said huge shout out to the lovely people on here who make it so worth while logging on. Can't wait to spend the next 11 months (or ahem 357 days :p ) counting down to 2016 with you all. And thanks to the best mods on boards for making a great forum even better! I learnt my lesson I strayed once or twice from this forum and let's just say I've found my happy place here lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

I loved when Glitzgirl went to the Late Late Show and we were all looking out for her on TV. It made the whole thing even more fun! .

Thanks toto ! Honeatly fantastic thread to write ! everyone was so happy and enthuastic about it it made it even more fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Was a good Christmas. Still isn't over yet.
    I'm thinking off all the events during the year that will lead us into Christmas 2016.

Advertisement