Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin Counting Machine

Options
  • 01-01-2016 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi there i am wondering where in the city centre in cork does a super market have a coin counter where i can trow in a huge jar of change ?.

I don't mind paying the 10% or what ever it is as i just cant be assed counting it and don't have the time to head into a bank on my lunch from work.

Does even Tesco in Mathan point have one ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Hi there i am wondering where in the city centre in cork does a super market have a coin counter where i can trow in a huge jar of change ?.

I don't mind paying the 10% or what ever it is as i just cant be assed counting it and don't have the time to head into a bank on my lunch from work.

Does even Tesco in Mathan point have one ?

Tesco wilton have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Tesco wilton have one

Quite a bit out of way for me

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paintitblack

Tesco in Douglas have one too if that's closer

Tesco in Douglas have one too if that's closer

Still miles away from me ha ha.

But thanks anyway.

Shocked that Mathan point dosint have one ?

Just going to have to get someone to do it for me by the looks of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

All tescos have them. The one in mahon point definitely does. Go in the entrance to tesco from within the centre and it is on your right.

Ludo wrote: »
    All tescos have them. The one in mahon point definitely does. Go in the entrance to tesco from within the centre and it is on your right.

Going to give them a call tomorrow to be sure as don't wont to waste a trip out there tomorrow.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

Ludo wrote: »

Yes ...you are correct the machine was there a few weeks ago anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

SuperValu at The Lough has one.

Advertisement