Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expired add on daft.ie

Options
  • 01-01-2016 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello guys.

I recently moved into a property owned by a private landlord. I saw the advert for the rental on the website daft.ie & it listed a number of things that dont appear to be true now that I've moved into the property. For example, the BER Cert said it was a C but it seems to be alot worst than that, it stated that it had a washer/dryer but i see it now only has a washer. These are two among a number of things wrong with the property. I tried to get the listing of the property back up again but ive been told the add has expired now. Is there any way I can request from daft to see the add again. I have a lease so I can prove I live there. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Google the address

Advertisement