Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DPD item delivered but not received

• 01-01-2016 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi there. I am sorry if this has been asked before. I was expecting a delivery by dpd yesterday. It was a h100i gtx cooler replacement from corsair from the UK.

On 30th the tracking info showed that the item was "carded" which comes as a surprise because my wife stays home full time and no one called at the door and there was no card left.

Then on 31st as I was about to call them, I checked tracking again and it showed out for delivery. The status changed to delivered and signed for by myself. I thought to myself, great, my wife picked it up. I was at work at the time and on call for 24 hours. The next day after work when I reached home, to my surprise, my wife never picked it up and no one called at the door.

Couldnt talk to DPD on the phone as today isnt a working day. Left them an email and facebook message. Also left a webnote to corsair. So far none of the neighbours called in to say they received my item for me.

Would you guys have any suggestions what I should do? I am afraid neither corsair, nor DPD will take responsibility as according to them, the item was despatched and delivered.

This never happened to me with DPD. I live in a housing estate and not at an inaccessible address. And I double checked my address. I also had included my eire code with it.

Will appreciate your suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Hi.
    Ring dpd first thing Monday find out where the parcel was left, the drivers often leave parcels on the door step.
    Your contract is with corsair let them follow it up with dpd. If they don't sort it out get a charge back on your credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭kayser

gerard2210 wrote: »
    Hi.
    Ring dpd first thing Monday find out where the parcel was left, the drivers often leave parcels on the door step.
    Your contract is with corsair let them follow it up with dpd. If they don't sort it out get a charge back on your credit card.

Thanks will ring first thing on Monday. I hope it will be sorted.

I bought this cooler along with other components from overclockers uk. Had to RMA because it was noisy. Corsair sent this replacement. So I don't know how I would be able to charge back if things don't go well.

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

kayser wrote: »
    Hi there. I am sorry if this has been asked before. I was expecting a delivery by dpd yesterday. It was a h100i gtx cooler replacement from corsair from the UK.

Hi there,

Could you send us your tracking number to have a look?

Hi there,

Could you send us your tracking number to have a look?

Hi Liam. So apparently corsair made an error in my address. Instead of 47, it has been delivered to 17. I Will call in to the house after 5pm and will update.
    My consignment no is 760000886 by the way.

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Let us know if there's anything else we could help you with.

• Advertisement

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Let us know if there's anything else we could help you with.

Thank you very much.

As it turns out, corsair made an error in the address and my package ended up in another house on the same road. Just got it from the person who received it. Unopened and undamaged. So all sorted in the end. Thread can be closed.

Thanks again.

Advertisement