Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an app

• 01-01-2016 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good app to record working time? I've downloaded a few but they all seem to be for different jobs with clients etc.

I just want something simple that I can put in a start time and a finish time and maybe show a weekly total.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

If anyone is interested I downloaded this and seems good so far. I think it has to be paid for after so many inputs.
    Work Log -Time sheet - by Manabu Hirata
    https://appsto.re/ie/x0NDU.i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭Type 17

We use Teamwork.com projects at work - an Irish company gone worldwide - works great on Safari and other browsers, on Mac and PC, and on iOS too.

Not sure of costs, but should be small if you are a light user, and there is a free trial.

Advertisement